help me my baby has no name!

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Im 34 weeks and two days and I have no name for my baby boy killing me i've been lookin forever and cant find anything I would really appreciate some suggestions im so lost

Comments

• What are you having? And don't worry I have no name either. I'm 29 weeks.
  • He's a boy its really stressing me out
  • im sorry! I would be of NO help... i am ready to go any minute, literally, and we can't agree on a name!!!
  • Donuts? What?
  • Haha I just realized my idoit phone wrote donuts instead of baby wow I feel smart. Well that sucks survivormommie3 I just keep looking but nothing stands out and my baby daddy is of no help he's all but hurt because I don't want to name our son after him I think its a cliche so I don't want to and now he wants nothing to do with picking a name and hates all of the ones that I like
  • You still have plenty of time. Don't stress it will come to you! I'm 39 1/2 wks & just figured out our lil girls name 2 days ago, when you know you just know
  • What kind of names do u like? Old fashion names that you don't hear often, or new crazy names or just normal all the time names? Have u thought about givin your baby boy his daddys first name to be his middle name?
  • maybe try have one of his names as a middle name? we did that with our son. we took my husbands first name and made it my son's middle name. i know how frustrating it is.
    with my first- girl- we knew her first name but couldnt agree on her middle name. he wanted one name, i wanted another. so after she was born we ditched both and came up with a neutral middle name and we love it now----Grace Madison.
    with my second we knew his middle name would be (hubby's first name) but couldn't agree on his first name. so we chose a couple and decided once we saw his gorgeous face .... he is now a Noah James.
    As for the baby...man..... we can't agree on EITHER names. I joke we shouldn't have anymore because they will never have a name!
  • What about
    Zachary Tyler
    Brandon marshell
    Christopher William
    Shayne Mathew
  • Owen
    Conner
    Wyatt
    Carter
    Jackson
    Garrett
    Parker
  • I wanted to name my boy either Paxton or Mayson Kade, or Elijah Solomon.
  • Nathan James and Andrew David were my boy name choices, but I got two girls, lol!
  • Jaycen
    Jaxson
    Liam
    Zander
    Ardis
    Brenton
    Brendon
    Kayden
    Camden
    Blaze
    Rio
    Royce
    Hayden
    Aiden
    Mika
    Marcel
    Prince
    Carlten
  • What's your bds name? I like aven. Its like Evan but with an a sound.
  • i like logan. if this little lady was a boy she would of been called logan christopher
  • @lozahollic1991 our first son was name li Logan. I love it!
  • What about Gabriel after you?

I toyed with Jameson (jaimes son) lol but it's a liquor
  • edited August 2011
    Kentworth. Someone needs to use this name! I swear I'm going to get a goldfish and name him Kentworth.
  • I have a Landon and a Hudson. I like the names, lol.
  • @blueberrysmom why are you not naming your baby Kentworth?
  • i have an Aaden...but so does everyone else lol...
    boy names I like...
    Spencer
    Bryson
    Alexander
    Darren
    Joel
    Chasen (Chase)
    Caleb

• @armywife My husband put his foot down. He said Blueberry would get his butt kicked all the time with that name. So his name will be Carson Alexander. I like that, too, but it's still not Kentworth! Grrr!
  • Lol I love it you want someone elses kid to get beat up @blueberrysmom
  • Anthony, Alex, Chace, Jaydon, Cayden, Louden, Camron, Dustin,
  • Like daven but no d ay-ven