I'm being induced tomorrow at 5:30 am!

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
August 10th 5:30 am I will be induced :) I'll be 38 wks tomorrow and I can't wait to meet my baby girl. So excited!!!

Comments

• Yayy, congrats hope it goes well
  • Wishing you a quick safe delivery i have 6 days left to my due date cant wait
  • Good luck mama! Easy labor dust******
  • good luck.. but why are they inducing you.. just curouse.. how so many ladies are getting induced .. i always have to wait the full wk or two over before i get induce.. im happy for you though..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats!!! I will be 38 weeks this Friday and my doctor wants to do the same thing... I have an appointment tomorrow hopefully everything turns out well
  • y they inducing u?? lucky !!!
  • Thanks so much ladies :)
    @lae3 my chloestasis has gotten worse so instead of waiting till August 17th at 39 weeks he's doing it sooner.
  • Good luck! And eat and rest up today.

@lae, I also will be induced no later than 39 weeks because I had a placental abruption during my first pregnancy. Be glad you don't have a reason to be induced!
  • @pebblesmommy Thank you!! my husband and I cleaned the house and a good friend of mine is making dinner tonight :)
  • Oh how exciting! Hope you have a safe delivery. :)
  • Thank y'all! :)
  • @PebblesMommy @texasmom3 thank you both for answering my ? and fixing my curiosity.. i know alot of woman that get them just cause they are miserable.. i was curioise to know if you had a medical reason.. and you both do.. good luck to both of you ladies.. for a happy healthy delivery
  • Congrats! I'm 39 wks & go in tomorrow at 6 pm to be induced with my lil girl! I am terrified & hope everything goes smoothly
  • I'm being induced due to her size & my pelvic size she is over 9 lbs & dr doesn't want her to get any bigger
  • @tlg81 good luck! I'm scared too :/ just try not to stress like everyone's been telling me :) and rest up! Yay we our meeting our little girls tomorrow :D

@lae3 thank u!
  • Wow!! Aww I bet she's a cutie ;)
  • yeah especially you texasmom3 you really need to sleep as much as im sure your anxiousness will allow cause when your in the hospital it will be imposible.. its funny how the nurses always tell you to try and sleep and rest so you have energy in the end.. but they come and go.. every 30-60 min.. ugh.. how are you going to sleep through that lol
  • Yay Congrats easy labor dust to you!!!
  • @mybabe yay! Thank uuuuu! I need all that easy labor dust lol

@lae3 oh I know and I am completely not looking forward to that part of the hospital stay.....can't stand when your falling in a deep sleep and there they go flipping the light switch saying "ohhh I'm sorry hun but I need to take your vitals" really? Lol go away! That's why I waited with my first two at home until the contractions were uncomfortable ;)
  • I bet ...LOL we all do!!!
  • im hoping i get that chance with this one
  • Yay!!! Good luck hun!