how often do u replace

babys bottles, and how do u clean them...?

Comments

• I replace the teats about every 3 months and I wash them with the dishes and then steam sterilize them I don't actually replace the bottles unless cracked.
  • I replace the nipples every couple months but I don't the bottles unless they leak or are damages. I clean them with dish soap.hot water and a bottle brush.
  • @tammyh= hmm..do u steam them often, my monther in law say do i must do it after feeding...

@bigmamak yea thats wat i do...but now i must replace the nipples!
  • you sterilize the bottles evrytime they are washed :)
  • @bigmamak wait so i must steam steralize them every wash?? L-) is so am such a looser...first time mom!
  • After you wash them you need to sterilize them unless you have a dishwasher. You are not a loser lol every mom has to learn their first time :)
  • they make sterilizer bags that you can just put in the microwave which is so much easier after you wash them. The nipples go by age range as well. Its every 3 months they need a different nipple.
  • thank u ladies!:)
  • the bootle u usually don't change unless it breaks, nipples u change every 3 month cuz of the size. I wash them after every use and put them in dishwasher...I don't ever use microwave cuz I don't believe in it...hehe.
  • ive got 3 kids with fantastic immune systems inever steralize anything n replace teats every.3 months or when I loser them all. my midwife said rarely do ppl steralize anymore
  • I boil everything before the first time use. After that I wash everything in hot soap and water. I am using Playtex nursers, so it's just the nipple and outer bottle.

I replace nipples, pacifiers and bottle brushes about every 3 months.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.