Tomorrow is my 41 week appointment and biophysical ... *update* ***UPDATE #2 in comments***

Comments

• Congrats! Least u know your seeing Jemma on Thurday! I hope she makes progress for you, pushing too many hours to end in a csection would suck! %%-
  • Being induced tomorrow with my first. 39 wks. She is really big & up high, dr doesn't think that it will make a difference if we wait a week. He has warned me that it may be a long experience since she is still high & may end with c section with her size. I am only a fingertip dialated 50% effaced
  • @jaime77 thank you!!! And yes, that would suck lol I can't wait to hold her!!!

@Tlg81 congrats!!! Pls make sure to update. This is my first too! :-) I can't wait to read about it. I'll read your story and you can read mine. :-D

• Yay!!! Good luck hun!!! :D
  • thats awesome. there is a end in sight, and very near!
  • edited August 2011
    @Mommyoftwoprincesses @SurvivorMommie3 thank you ladies!!! I know it sounds crazy but I never thought this day would happen even though I knew it had to at some point. Does that make sense? Lol :-P starting to get nervous!!!
  • GOOD LUCK LADY.... i hope things start moving along for you... BABY NEEDS TO BE IN YOUR ARMS ASAP!! lol
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 thanks girl! I'm so ready to hold her and kiss her little cheeks!!! :-)
  • by the way... i love her name :) it's beautiful.
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 thank you so much!!! It's Biblical and that's what we were going for :-D All J names as well as biblical meaning. Joshua Jordan and little Jemma. <3 In the future for a girl, we want little Jenisis (genisis)
  • The countdown to baby via induction is so hard. I couldn't sleep the night before I was induced (41+1). He ended up being 8lb 9oz and 21". Good luck hunny, she'll be here soon!!!!
  • @misskristin oh wow! When are you due with this one? :-) thank you for the luck, her being here soon is so true and I'm so... I dont even know what word to use. Lol :-D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ahhh even more beautiful :-D and a true blessing she will be.
  • @TricesBaby I will update as much as possible!!! :) The whole pregnancy, I was reading everyones stories and couldn't wait to post my own. I am praying for a safe, easy and as less painful as possible. I know that sounds weird but God can do anything, right? ;) No matter what happens, Jemma will be worth it!!!

@MrsRocketfield1221 Thank you - so right you are! :)
  • That's awesome our girls will have the same birthday 8-11-11. I go in wed for cervadil but won't get pitocin til thur am dr said she should be here by dinner time on thursday! My lil or not so lil girl is 9 lbs right now. Her name is Hadley Grace, not only will they share a birthday but also a middle name.
  • Oh great! Glad you are getting what you want and that you will be able to meet your bundle of joy in no time. I pray that the induction goes smooth and doesn't last two days! Lol
  • @Tlg81 Awww that is so cool!!!! If we can stand it, we should update as much the entire time to see how each other is doing. :-D Awesome that we'll be going through it together. :) I'm going to be praying for you girl and cannot wait to see pics of your beauty!!!!! We should have them around the same time. My midwife said around dinner time Thurs night too I CANT WAIT!!! I don't remember if I asked you this already but is this your first also? <3

@ash1la girl you and me both!!! Fast would be nice and I will be posting pics all over lol :-D

I'm actually looking forward to the recovery time I get to spend with the baby and my boyfriend for two days. :) Especially when they said "you can have whatever you want off the menu as much as you want while you're in your recovery room and if your boyfriend would like something, it's only $5 and he can have his pick" I was like OH SNAP - LETS GET THIS GOING!!!! lol :-D
  • Lol....food always makes it a lil sweeter!
  • @ash1la heck yes!!! But I'm scared to not eat passed midnight tomorrow because I have been eating so much that I feel I NEED food and I don't think a cracker will hack it. lol I can't sleep at night so I automatically grab something to eat while I facebook and pregly and I won't be able to do that. They said I might get sick during labor so it's best not to eat before. Have you had to do that or have you eaten before anyway? I'm stuck... lol
  • DON'T EAT! LOL....I didn't eat before my induction and I still had a bowel movement during delivery! I always said man I hope I don't do that I would die....and sure enough I did. I was so embarrassed! I asked the nurse if it was a lot and she said no....my husband waited for her to leave and then said shittttttt you shitted like a horse! Lol...jack ass I wanted to get out of bed and slap him. Of that doesn't make you not want to eat I don't know what will....lol!
  • And you don't know how you react to the meds. That with the food could make u sick....
  • @ash1la OH MY!!!! You totally cured me of my scare of not eating lol. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm totally scared that that'll happen to me too... especially sense my boyfriend, my mom, my sister and his mom will be in there with us... tsk tsk tsk!
    I said, "would you still love me if I crapped right in front of you?!" he's like, "OF COURSE!!!" but uh... I seriously don't wanna test it. ;) lol
  • @babycomingsoon143 Jan 13th right now, but I'm hoping they move my date up. lol Giving birth and holding your baby is such an indescribable and amazing feeling! :)
  • @misskristin I'm so happy for you and I can't even come close to imagining what it'll feel like to hold her or even hear her cry for the first time and when I feel like I might have a tiny clue of what it'll feel like, I almost cry... lol :">
  • Yeah don't test those waters....my son his almost 6 and he still brings it up. And then on top of that I had him in a small town so the doc was always at all the charity events and team functions....so not only did he see my vajay jay he also saw me shit myself....so not good! It was just me, husband and my daughter for my sons pregnancy. Thank God I didn't do it with my first their was like 9 people in my room with my daughter. And this delivery will be a lot like that....a lot of people in the room.
  • @ash1la Oh wow - yeah, I don't live in a huge town either. Thankfully though I'll be seeing a lot older midwife and she's sweet as can be. Boy, today was awkward though... they saw I had been leaking a lot of fluid so she raised my bed up but then she was so short, she couldn't see inside (sorry if tmi) so she made me put my butt on the edge of a bed pan ...OUCH and then with the operating type lights shining down on me, her and some nurse had to do their thing. My butt was fully raised and it's like Jemma was laying on my ribs lol but I heard a lot of people accidentally push stuff out other than their babies because they can't help it - ALTHOUGH.. I will pray just like I have these other 40 weeks that I'm an exception. lol :)
  • I have to tell u I ate during labour n drank apple juice. puked all over husband best thing ever lol
  • Lol...I hope you are....and after you have one you have no shame what's so. ever...you will whip out your vagina in a heartbeat. Nothing makes me embarrassed anymore now that I have had kids and pooped myself....now I don't want to do it again but I won't be as shame of I do it again.
  • @bummy87 lol man... well thank you for telling me. I will just eat my guts out all day tomorrow and if I get hungry, I'll snack on my crackers after midnight sense I'm allowed. Once that IV gets in, it's ice chips and Popsicles however long I have left.. lol :-S

@ash1la HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I don't blame you - I already am not as embarrassed. But if I crap myself... whew... I'll become a new woman. :-P I wish pregly had a little chat box like facebook. Would make things real nice to see who's online, etc.