Tomorrow is my 41 week appointment and biophysical ... *update* ***UPDATE #2 in comments***

13»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    My bestie is having her baby on 8-11-11 also
  • Yes she is my first as well! I will try to give updates as things progress. I'm kind if bummed about the whole not eating thing to. Plan on eating a bowl of pasta before I go in tomorrow, like training for a marathon! Hopefully we both have smooth easy births
  • @Steph_Due_101611 Thats exciting!!! :) I will pray for her too!!!
  • I say that now....watch I just jinxed myself and when I haw the baby poop myself and post it on here about how I cried bc I did it again in front of everybody. I could my son making fun of me....ewes mommy you pooped on yourself. Lol. Ok I am done talking about poop so I don't further jinx myself.
  • @Tlg81 we are so similar! :-) and yes easy births sound awesome!
  • @ash1la lol you're so funny! Well I hope neither of us crap ourselves.
  • I know ha ha! Plus it looks like we are both having a hard time getting some sleep, cause our nerves are going. Plus I'm so uncomfortable at this point its hard for me to sleep at all.
  • Thanks you too....and I hope you have a easy poop free labor and delivery. Make sure to update us!
  • @Tlg81 oh girl! Today is your day... Can't wait to hear what's going on and how you're feeling. :)

@ash1la yes, ma'am!!! :-) I will probably update my brains out. Lol
  • Not sure if my nerves or heartburn is worse. I have thrown up today, which isn't good cause I know I need to eat since they're will be no.eating til she's here tomorrow!
  • @Tlg81 aww - are you in the hospital today too?