Sleep? Wtf is that?

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Thanks to my love bug I cnt sleep at night because to him thats play time in my tummy :),his favorite is rolling and jabbing his elbows in my belly while he's kicking smh!It's like he knows im tryna to go to bed but he's like hell no its play time smh gotta love being pregnant..

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wish I had more phone battery to take a pic but my son 2 is sitting up asleep on the end of the couch n I cant move him cause hes on my legs n babys asleep on my chest lol wheres hubby when hes needed lol
  • Yea I'm over the not getting comfortable. Getting induced today! I know you don't sleep a ton with a newborn, but at least the sleep you do get your comfy! I'm actually going to ask the hospital for something to help me snooze so I can be nice & rested for the big day tomorrow!
  • Me too. My baby ain't even that big and he/she is constantly on my bladder especially at night. So I use the bathroom all night long. Then my 3 year old sleeps with me and Hubby, so he be all under my back at night. I can't win for losing. To top it off been having a headache for the last 3 days. :(
  • Just seen a sign yesterday ....
    Those who say they slept as good as a baby usually don't have one....

Or something like that ;-)