i want to cry

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
What's good for stretch marks :( am getting some on my boobs n am not happy I have keep them moisturize n nothing works. Please someone help me

Comments

• shower with baby oil then put bio oil on all the best, hope they dont get to bad, breast ones seem to fade more when u stop feeding in my experience
  • I got them everywhere with my last pregnancy after I list the weight I went tanning regularly and they lightened up dramatically and stayed that way! its been 6 years. best wishes mama
  • I use palmers regularly and I don't have any! Didn't get any with my first either and I gained 50lbs
  • Bummy87 I haven't use Bio gel am going to get some
    emmatamomma girl I got them on my boobs this time not happy. My hubby said I don't care about the rest but not on ur boobs he doesn't want them to get ugly :(
    Sands3 luck you u r blessed I got them on my stomach wit my last two. :( but is easy to hide them. I used that everyday twice a day n didn't work on me :(

Thanks ladies
  • @ bummy87
    @ emmatamomma
    @ sands3
  • Mine never went away, but color faded to a light pink. It's annoying but I'm proud to have given birth 4 times.
  • @ jaime77 ur rite but I don't want them in my Boone any else idc summer time I like to wear tank tops
  • Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to prevent or get rid of stretch marks unless we have corrective surgery or laser therapy. Stretch marks affect some women and not others, some of it depends on genetics, some skin tone, pigment etc. Moisturizing and stretch mark creams will help with itchiness and softness but will not prevent or get rid of marks. Truthfully, You're better off taking a multivitamin and an omega3 supplement and drinking LOTS of water. This will help maintain your skins natural elasticity so you will bounce back from pregnancy body changes more quickly. I personally am a fan of the gnc brand prenatal package, I take the iron part and the omega but have been skipping the extra calcium (just preference).. They're SUPER gentle which I love bc literally everything makes me want to puke these days. Gnc also just started selling a women's hair/skin/nails chewable and individually packaged vitamin called be-BEAUTIFUL http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4021747 that I really like. The chewy version is sooooo tasty :)
    Anyway, dont let these physical changes get you down too much.. I'm a grown woman and in the beginning of my pregnancy I called my mom almost daily crying about my seemingly uncontrollable pregnancy acne, AWFUL hair and.. Get this.. Freckle infestation. The freckles were not a huge deal but the acne and dry, brittle, frizzy hair were really unbearable. There was no makeup on the planet that could cover this stuff, acne skin care was too harsh but anything less powerful seemed to make it worse. Finally my mom said to me, "honey.. You're earning your stripes (or spots in my case) you're becoming a superhero, you are earning your way into a very elite group of women..., Mothers. You will see how powerful you truly are when you give birth, but remember that your child is a mirror of you in many ways and although it is scary, sometimes downright horrifying, to watch your exterior beauty change, and fade as you age, you will find that the beauty of raising a child, the power that comes with teaching your little one the ways of the world, protecting them with new found lioness vengeance and then watching them become an incredible little force, will make you feel sexier than any bra, boob job or wrinkle cream"
    Were fighting some intense battles as pregnant women, imagine if you heard a soldier say "please help me, I'm so ashamed of these scars, the scars I earned protecting my country" all kinds of wrong!
    Youre beautiful, mama.
  • @ lilbun915. Thank you. You made me feel better and I didn't know that we can take omega 3 supplements am going to look for some thanks for you advice
  • I have them on my boobs, belly, hips n thighs bub bjoob ones really do fade the best
  • I hope so BC they r not pretty I feel like a old lady
  • I would say lather up A LOT & avoid scratching! Have u been putting creams & stuff on your boobies? I've noticed that stretchmarks appear on me where I failed to lather up often (like my upper thighs) ughh. Instead of scratching I run my fingernails VERY lightly over my belly hehe.

@lilbun915 That was a beauuuutiful response about our battle scars :-) I'm glad I read it.