another self inducing post about castro oil -_-

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
how early can I try it? I kinda wanna let my baby come on its own but dude I cant handle it no more. Im 37 weeks and have the belly of a 5 month prego chick. My friend is 5 months and bigger then me I envy her cuz her baby has room. My poor baby doesnt have anyroom :/ and too make things worse he has daddys genes. Track star legs -_-. Dr said he can come anyday but if not hes gonna do a c section next week cuz my baby "fat" my little man is 6lbs.

Comments

• Hun 6lbs is NOT fat at 37 weeks that's normal range for a baby. Why would your doctor schedule an unnecessary c-section? Sorry im just confused. But you are considered safe to try it at full term which is considered 37 weeks. If you do it, make sure you do 4oz right away. Good luck hun.
  • Thats his excuse hes using to do a c section :/ im angry cuz he hasnt even checked to see if im dialated. Im full term already. Also my baby is a week ahead im just angry cuz this dr aint doing his job.
  • I'm only 36 weeks and my boy is already over 7lbs. 6lbs isn't big but u r considered full term so gl to u hun. I'd demand ur Dr check u 1st. I'm being induced on the 23rd but its cuz I have a blood disorder so they r trying to plan his arrival just in case I bleed out. But gl hun :) get some preparation h pads cuz ur butts gonna be on fire!
  • how much am I suppose to drink and wats the best way to take it @kingsmama and is it really safe im nervous lol
  • Actually I advise against it cuz yes it can cause contractions...but it can stress baby out and make them poop in the womb. And then u run the risk of them breathing it in and getting really sick.
  • D: im not doing it
  • my baby book said the same thing that @bettymomma said im 37 weeks and i tired it today
  • ahh @lovemylife11 is it working? Updates plz,:)
  • Its caused some mild craps cant stay off the toilet lol I took it like 2 hours ago so will see of it progresses
  • Ahh Ima only try if both of ya,go into labor lol
    @lovemylife11 @bettymomma
  • lol me an @bettymomma are good friends tryna go into labor together lol we took it at the same time but i think its doen better for her than me but she was already 1cm im not dialated at all
  • thats funny @bettymomma is due aug29 ur due the 30 and im due the 31st
  • Lol aww cute grrr I want my baby out!
  • we do too!!!!!!!!!!!! im given my son an eviction notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 6 pounds is not fat I'm trying castor oil as we type but it's not working
  • edited August 2011
    your baby is huge..although my son was born at 6 lbs..and i really wanted my daughter to be too but as of Monday she was already 5lbs and Im only 34 wks today.. i also feel she has no rm in there too..since i fell her all day and the ultrasound tech said she had long legs.. maybe try doing lots of squats..walking..elliptical..sex..ummm..idk what else
  • 6 lbs is definitely not big and if you don't want a c section, you can refuse. They'll only do it if baby is in danger and being 6lbs at 37 weeks is nothing of the sort. They were telling me my son was 6lbs at 37 weeks and were concerned about me going into labor that week because 6lbs is on the small side. I had him 6 days later but thankfully they were wrong about his weight. He was 7lbs 9oz at birth :) I would get a 2nd opinion if I were you! That's an unnecessary c section, scar, and you'll miss out on real labor and delivery which is awesome (once you get your epidural of course) haha.
  • Wtf my baby is 7 1/2 lb 6 lbs def ain't nothing! I'm super confused on why that's considered "fat"?? @anadoll92
  • See ya,undestand! Im confused too ladies! Dr wants to do c section while I wanna try natural. All this ob dr does is talk about my weight gain(i still look small) or how my baby is "fat" I was born at 9lbs!! ima just find me,a new dr if possible