heading for csection....please keep me in ur prayers *UPDATES*

edited August 2011 in Labor
So this is my second csection...first one went terrible. I am more nervous then I was before. Its scheduled for 9am Friday morning (got to b there at 7am). I'm terrified and already feel shaky all over. Thought I'd get some sleep and rest but can't. Please ladies keep me in ur prayers...I really hope this will b a better experience and recovery for me. (Ill keep updating when I can) ♥ ya all!

Comments

• good luck :)
    im sure all will go well.. just think, ull get to meet ur little one very soon :)
  • edited August 2011
    Im praying for you, and the little ones safe arrival. Not long to meet him/her, focus on that rather than the section. Try and get some rest hun, take care and looking forward to an update with baby news (*)
  • @Ittybitty @littlenat86 thank u ladies. I'm very excited to meet my little one! Just nerve wreaking ...I still have a 1 year old on hand so makes things so stressful and scary...makes me think if I can do this!
  • Of course you can do it! I have a 2 year old,he turns 3 two weeks before I'm due. The thought if having two is scary but everyone manages! Think how close they will be as they grow up! Do you know what you are having?
  • Hope you have a great experience this time around! Good.luck.
  • @littlenat86 yea they will b 16 months apart (just like me and my sis) its the best ofcourse! Its another boy :) so two little munchkins at close age.
    @1stWoodsBaby thanks Hun! I sure do hope so too.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My second was a piece of cake I had a bad first as well...I really hope yours is as easy as can be...good luck
  • Good luck!!!! Hope eveything goes well...think happy thoughts :)
  • You'll do fine. One bad experience doesn't mean this one will be bad. Happy thoughts!! %%-
  • Good luck. Hope for asafe delivery and recovery! ♥
  • edited August 2011
    Much luck to you. I have a feeling in my gut ( :P ) it will go a million times better for ya. What happened on the first one?
  • I had a bad experience with my first as well.. this one was a lot diffrent.. and I have a one year old at home as well.. you will get thru it hun. But I'm not going to lie it will be rough. I wish you all the luck though:) try getting tons of rest or else you will be miserable..
  • Good luck, hun. Hope all goes well!
  • You'll be fine...I had a bad experience my 1st time also but this time it was much better. I'm praying for you. Good luck and congrats.
  • Praying for u momma i know how u feel i had an awful first experience, but itl be ok can't wait to hear how everything goes!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank u all ladies!! I'm heading right now to L&D...very nervous but excited! Got a huge headache....hopefully it goes away. Fingers crossed.
  • Good luck hun!
  • Prayers Going your way! Everything will be okay. :)
  • I had a headache too right before I think its all the nerves adrenaline....I told them n doc laughed n said we have plenty of good drugs for that Lol
  • LOL thank u girls! I'm right now in hospital...got checked in. Baby is great on monitor. Just waiting for doc to show up.
  • @bigtalkingtori my first one was terrible! Went in to get induced....was in labor for 2 days Cuz doc said I still had the chance to go into natural labor...that was a fail. My cervix would not open and baby was too big for me. Pushed for an hour and no luck. Had two epidurals Cuz they messed up the first. Ended with an emergency csection...recovery was horrible. My wound would not close and I bled for 3 months...hoping this experience will go more smoothly
  • Mine was similar to your story. I was in labor for 2days I got to 8 and the dr finally said c section because he was too big and can dislocate his shoulder, like what happened to my fiance when he was born.Did you bleed out of your incision?
  • @maymommy11 I was bleeding from down there...not my wound
  • Good luck hun! Praying for a healthy delivery and speedy recovery.
  • Good luck easy labor!!!
  • They say planned c sections go better and recovery is better, then as to bein in labor already,turns out true my planned c section was much better,I was walking the next day and healed a week later, good luck!!
  • I am glad u posted that @rihannamom11, i had an emergency csection about 2 years ago and has seizure and was out of it. I am praying my scheduled one goes better next month