Baby Acne

2»

Comments

• My son had baby acne and my doc told me to use aveeno and it worked on him, try that
  • @Jay_july1 Thanks hun! What kind of Aveeno...Lotion? Soap?
  • Lotion but make sure it's non-scented
  • Ok thank you! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @TricesBaby Oops! LOL! Well thanks for sharing it. It's great to see the truth.
  • @mya218 hey girl! This is unreal... we have to much in common! My little 3 1/2 week old (4 weeks tomorrow) ALSO has baby acne! On both her cheeks and on the back of her neck! Its terrible I feel awful for her. My brother in law is a doc and also my neice had this... they used selson blue dandruff shampoo on it (be very careful and wipe off with rag) and sai it cleared up. We have done this for 2 days with my girl and it seems like its helping.
  • @robinlinlee83 Heeeey boo! LOL! Wow, I would've never thought to use that! Zaiden has them all on his cheeks, neck, forehead, and ears. They're drying up in some places, which I'm glad about. They don't seem to bother him, but I just feel so bad looking at them because I feel like it's all my fault. :(

Anyhoo, I read your post a few minutes ago and on my way there now to comment. Hee hee! :D
  • LOL! Hilarious! But yeah my daughter also has it spreading to her ears and stuff... it looks awful! I think the dandruff shampoo is helping dry it out... after her bath we just lay her naked under hair dryer and let air out naturally... I'm hoping it clears up.
  • Yeah it'll definitely clear up. My daughter had it bad, but her skin was super clear afterwards. :)
  • I forgot to ask about the acne today.. I suffer from c.r.s. But the dr didnt say nothin about it so I guess its nothin to worry over :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Okay.. I have been using the selson blue on my daughter... but JUST her back and back of her neck to see if it helps.. and her acne back there is nearly gone. Her face is still really bad though, so I'm assuming the shampoo worked. I was just too afraid to try it so close to her face... but looks like it's def. working.
  • @robinlinlee83 That's awesome! The bumps on his face are starting to dry up and go away in most areas. I put a little breastmilk on them every now and then, but not much. Hopefully we'll all have clear-faced babies within the next few weeks! \:D/