LEGIT ways to make money as a stay at home mom???

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Just thought I would ask. I know there are plenty of scams and bs stuff out there, but I'm hoping...praying...wishing..dreaming for something real. I quit my job a few months ago and LOVE being home with the kiddo all day. Now I'm due in Oct with the 2nd and I just want the best of both worlds lol. Staying at home with my kids and money :P
Any one know of a website or company that allows you to make money from home?? Anything?

Comments

• Bump* I would very much like help on this as well.
  • Surveys? My hubby does this wen his bored fill out surveys n get paid not much like a dollar a survey but they add up
  • Scentsy, Avon, Mary Kay, Slumber Parties...get into crafts and sell on Etsy, or sell items on eBay.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • west communication
  • Have you heard of ChaCha or kgb? Those companies where you text in questions and get the answer texted back to you? I used to work for ChaCha, it took a while to get good at it and make a decent amount if money a day but I enjoyed it and they are both legit companies.
  • I heard about this product nu skin it sells like mary kay but I'm just throwing that out there
  • I don't know if you need a certification, but you can work from home as a medical transcriptionist. Same with being a medical coder, but you need certification for that for sure.
  • @nicksmommy what surveys? I do surveys but all I find is the point ones or the scams
  • edited August 2011
    I'm a consultant for a company called pure romance...through pure romance I educate women about sexual health, empower women to be more comfortable with themselves and their sex lives, and I entertain women with in-home parties...I work 2 days a week from home and do 1-2 parties a week...I make roughly $500 per party and I make my own schedule...check out my site if you want. Kalarizzo.pureromance.com