boredd..hows ur 3 month old doing?

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
My baby is 3months old!his adorable!! Starts to hold his head up wit no help....how abt urs?

Comments

• Mines isn't 3 months but he's 3 wks. I get upset watching him sleep sometimes cause he's getting so big and outgrowing his newborn clothes. They grow up so fast. He's my last so I wish he stayed little longer.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lexi is 1wk n I stare at her all day long.im so sad she is my last one:( they really do grow up so fast so enjoy every second.
  • @DnCrCass wow! My boo don't roll over yet, however he goes crazy for his hand n to eat...his such a good boy wen it comes to sleep...@lucky7 nice name! M guessing u have 7 kids...so does my mom...
  • Jcmommy how many kids do u have
  • I wish I had 7 only 5 we r a family of 7 :)
  • Oh I see. Lol wow u love kids! I go crazy wit one!
  • Ur son is such a cutie
  • Oh I go crazy too but its totally worth it.I also babysit 2 fulltime so I feel like I have 7.
  • How many do u want?
  • My lil man is coming up for 3 months. He's a little monkey and I adore him. He has always been able to hold his head up, thank god as I'd never handled a newborn before and the head support thing scared me. He can roll into his side and babbles all day long. I just wish he'd sleep more lol.
  • @lucky7 did not want any at alll! But now u want 1more. My body totally changed not in a good way! @BAMBI_bump wow guess my boo is taking for ever to roll!! And the sleeping part I feel luckyy lol he wil only wake up one at night..how abt urs?
  • Mine is 3 mos almost 4. She holds her head up and can sit alone on the bed. She weighs over 16lbs and is very tall. She laughs on purpose now and talks all the time. She thinks she's telling jokes cause she busts up laughing in the middle of talking. I just wish time would slow down.
  • edited August 2011
    Juliana is coning up on 3months! She just got put on zantac yesterday to see if it helps with her reflux and vomiting. Other then that she is about 11lbs only wakes once during the night if that. Holds her head up she pretty much sits up on her own just needs a little help. Talks ALL the time and is starting to laugh!!

I'm so sad her daddy is missing all this but he sees her on the computer at least once a week.