my relationship is over..........

I am officially breaking things off with my shaver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He broke my heart hes not long enough I can't reach anything anymore ggggggggrrrrrrrr X( =(( X(

Comments

• im 33+2 & i have trouble shaving but i always end up finishing lol but i b out of breath
  • I'm 37 weeks and can still manage but I also have a stool in my shower I rest my foot on. Its difficult lol but I refuse to have to ask my husband for help!
  • Rip razors lol
    my fiance will help but he like 2 b gentle. He wudnt b able 2 cut a rose how soft he shaves but he tries. Love him
  • My husband just shaved me 10 minutes ago!! Too funny! He said I should tell Pregly as soon as he was done!
  • Lol @mrsforesee my hubby does the places I can't reach but he won't be patent enough to do it all so I'm done :(
    @Donna_0310 i hear ya except him being so gentle and nice always gets me nicked
    @jennifurrfurr u go girl I'm overweight so even a stool won't help I just simply can't reach anymore :-$
    @mrsthompson34 I was like that last week but now I just can't reach and I'm tired of being so out of breath aaaaahhhhhhh
  • I gave up about a month ago. Being hairy bothers me but I'm too lazy to sit in the bathtub for half an hour and trying to blindly shave! :))
  • After every single time I shave I break up with my shaver too.. but then I just go right back to him lol
  • My bf commented on my forest, lol. He askdd if I want him to help me, I said he could try. He admits being a tad scared, lol. I daid if we had little clipper things, I would just trim it low.
  • I just say screw it. Its enough effort to shave my legs! My plan is to get waxed a couple of weeks prior to my due date! :)
  • I make my hubby do it! He helped make the baby so he can help mow the lawn so the baby doesn't have to come thru the jungle to get out! Lol
  • edited August 2011
    @bigbelly you r absolutely right
    @prayingformiracles that's not a bad idea I'm so scared of getting ingrown hairs though
    @caroline8_p just tell him to be careful and think of how sensitive his balls r hehe. ;)
    @mommylovessparkle I tried to break up last week but now its official
    @victoriab I feel that way too and being that out of breath sucks soooo bad
  • @momof22be ivwas told the ingrowns ccme mainly from shaving... all I know is that the last time I got waxed, it lasted forever
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @prayingformiracles maybe ill wax next week just to see what happens and then if it works out ill do it again right before I'm due by a week ;)
  • @mrsg yes u r very lucky
  • Hhhhmmmmmmm @mrsg I might give it a try
  • I haven't been able to shave in about 2 months! Hubby also calls it my jungle haha I said deal with it till after the baby is born or stay away from it! Lol
  • I have about a third short and the rest overgrown briar patch. That's about when I gave up. . . Ill try again when my panties start to pull the hair untill then I've been on pelvic rest for months and the unsightliness helps him to remember
  • Lol yea tru. I like that lol
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mrsg that's what I use veet or nair..and it works perfectly! I love it...but the smell is def awful.
  • i shave my legs myself... my hubby does offer to help but we don't have a tub so it makes things kind of difficult. as far as anything else, i used to keep it shaved, but since i started getting the baby bump i just keep it neat. lol my hubby likes a lil fur anyway.
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @everyone.... electric razors are the BEST!!
    Everything will look better... Even.for legs!!
    I wont gi bak to razors!!