So i was put on codeine and paracetamol and they do NOTHING for me :-( :'(

So ive had back n tummy pains for WEEKS i been doctors many of times even the hosp once because i was in so much pain so back too the docs yesterday too be told ill have back problems for the rest of my life more then likely as the babys torn and twisted all the ligaments and muscle in my back and tummy i cant walk properly yet my g.ma and bf still ask me too do things i.e get them a drink and no help with the housework whatsoever and also these belly bands dont do sh*t nor do the tablets pleaseeee someone help me i cant sleep at night or nothing my eyes are half hangin out my head ! Arghh

Comments

• Try a different dr or hospital. This doesn't sound normal. I'm sorry you're in pain.
  • When i went hosp i had high blood pressure and qwite alot of protein in my water yet they sent me home n said u have early signs of pre e but dont worry but i had my water checked yest n he said no protein in it now so i dunno nobody wants too help me :-\
  • Sounds like u may need another OB opinion and bedrest...especially with Pre-e. As for back support belly bands don't work for me either (33+4 w/ twins) so I went to motherhood maternity and got a maternity support brace. Its like 3 pieces and has a back brace in it ($40). Hope u start feeling better!! :)
  • Pre e can be very dangerous! I would go somewhere else for a 2nd opinion.
  • Is the pain high up or low if its high could be gall stones ask for an ultrasound to check as that sounds like the pain I had and the only thing that helped was morphine.
  • @Spray85 i see the brace its £35 here so il have too wait for my maternity grant in about 5-8 weeks time ive seen different doctors everytime too .
    @one5one i dunno where too go the only other hosp is outta my town any ideass?
    @tammy the pain is from the bottom too the middle of my back n tummy ive done wee samples they say no infection or nothing so im not sure in my area if u tell a doctor what u think it may b he will go every way he can not to diagnose u with that its like they dont like being told i cant get threw too nobody

Also the last three days ive had shooting pains in my va jay jay and abit of pressure down, sickness and TMI diarhea (sp) there they told me its nothin also :-\
  • Maybe one trip out of town will give you a correct diagnosis. A 2nd opinion can't hurt.
  • I may b takin a trip too l&d today as ive not been able too eat since being on these tabs and when i have ate its came straight back up within 10mins , i tried eat dinner half hr ago but one mouthful n i had too stop cant really keep liquid dwn neither? @one5one
  • Please update. I hope L&D does something to help!
  • @one5one i havnt gone in have been told wait untill tomorrow if still consists then come down ! See how horrible this hosp is ! Arghh im so so angry
  • @jtmoon98 i get random shooting pains in my butt area every now and again my midwife has told me u cant use heat pads or hot water bottles whilst preg as u can have a mc apparently ima ftm so i dunno :-\ i will look out for them pains after thoo .. thank u for ur help :-)
  • edited August 2011
    Pain is no fun. I really hope you feel better very soon. But you can use a low heating pad. My midwife gave me a special one to use while in the hospital for kidney pain at 12 wks. It helped some. But it was on.my back not tummy.
  • I've had stomache and back pains for years and still do no hospitals drs or anybody could decipher what it was found out it turned out to be scarred tissue now I will have it for the rest of my life. Its something that cant be detected through x rays cuz it can't be seen. I've been prescribed oxycotin unfortunately it does make me sick but I still take it with zoftan
  • @jtmoon98 @one5one @HavingNumber4 Hi all thanks for your replys .. i went midwife yest she said if i was around 32 weeks they would of concidered inducein me as she could see how much pain im in .. she tested my wee again i have LOTSSS of protein and lycrolytes or something? Also they sendin a sample away to check for kidney infection and wee infection but i dont have them pains down there? Um a lil bit confused also as she said me not eating is fine as baby will get wht he needs from me .. and my tummys really tight whice she was concerned about too .
  • && im being referred too a phsyio therapist as ive had hip problems since 12-13 and may need a double hip replacement due too them poppin outta place n lockin whilst im walkin n stuff
  • Hopefully you'll feel better soon!