Nada. Nothing. Zip. Zero. :(

About two hours ago, I had *rough* sex, but didn't have not one damn contraction. :( This is BULL! I'm gonna ask about having my membranes stripped Monday. Maybe that'll help.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    omg you are my clone! everything from the sex+ no contractions to the monday appt to beg to strip my membranes!
  • Thats definitely a bummer.. hopefully the membrane thing will work! Good luck! & good luck to you too @survivormommie3!
  • edited August 2011
    Squats? Apparently that is how my teacher helped evict all 5 of her kids.
  • @survivormommie3 Lol, are you having a girl, too?
    @1stWoodsBaby I'm almost certain it will since I've been getting softer & softer every appointment, I've just quit dilating. I think that's the push I need to get things going again.
    @rckprincess2 I tried squats, walking, & bouncing on the edge of the bed. Absolutly nothing happened. I didn't even get crampy feeling. Lol.
  • Did you orgasm? Orgasm is what causes the contractions, not sex itself. But rough sex could've made you dilate more :)
  • Squats haven't done a thing for me in fact nothing including sex has either
  • @BentleysMommy I sure did. Lol. :) I JUST started having some light, irregular contractions. Nothing to get excited about, but something nonetheless!
    @preggointx Bouncing on the edge of the bed like I would on a yoga ball helped at one point. Now it does nothing. Sex will kick up some iregular contractions, but other than that, nothing helps.
  • What I did to get my baby out, lord, you don't even want to know.
  • edited August 2011
    @bentleysmommy Some minor detail about signing a contract in blood, right? ;)

Lol... :P
  • edited August 2011
    Haha no not that far! Lolol. I started labor Thursday night, and didn't have him till Saturday afternoon. Thursday night I had rough sex, walk for about 30 minutes, ate spicy food. Got to l&d and i was a 3 so they had me walk the l&d floor for an hour to get to a 4. So I walked, did lunges, squats, and jumping jacks for an hour, got to a 4, got admitted then walked another 3 hours trying to progress bc I was stuck at a 4. They sent me home friday afternoon but told me if I came back at a 5, they'd admit me and break my water. So I went home, slept, woke up, had sex, drank 2 oz of castor oil, threw up twice from it, then went and walked 3 miles, did 80 squats, 30 uphill lunges, and 40 jumping jacks, bounced on the exercise ball for 20 min straight and had sex AGAIN. Went into l&d around 1:30am Saturday morning, they told me I had changed a little and to walk the l&d floor again for 2 hours, so again I walked, did squats and lunges, and did 8 flights of stairs and finally got admitted and had him at 12:49 pm that Saturday. Needless to say, I was VERY thankful my epi made it to where I couldn't feel my legs....lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was VERY determined hahaha. @navywife
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @navywife yeah squats do, just hang onto a rail or the back of your couch or something along those lines and if you have a set of stairs available try going up and down them and while going up, skip over one step to make your legs more spread out! @BabyMcBride8_27 try that too!
  • The sex should get you thinned out. I keep asking my dr to strip my membranes they won't because its too high a risk for infection. So they won't meanwhile I face induction Tuesday! :bz I have a stubborn bumble bee
  • The sex should get you thinned out. I keep asking my dr to strip my membranes they won't because its too high a risk for infection. So they won't meanwhile I face induction Tuesday! :bz I have a stubborn bumble bee
  • @BentleysMommy Jeeze! My legs are sore from reading that!
    @sarahchild84 How did they determine you were at risk for infection?
  • Everyone is at risk for infection by checking the vagina its because you're introducing a "foreign substance" ie your fingers dr fingers into the vagina. This could put you at risk for bacteria and or infection regardless of how clean you are. The dr probably won't check you every exam. I learned that the hospital won't check you all too often for the same reason.