You know you're finally a Mommy when...

edited August 2011 in Babies
So after you had your baby, what was a moment where you said to yourself, "Yep, I'm officially a Mommy!"?

I always said I would have boogie wipes on hand because I would NEVER pick my childs boogers. Haha yeah right, I picked his boogies out the other night without even realizing it and that's when I said it haha.

Never say never! ;;)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MrsG Lol I've yet to become brave enough to wipe them on my clothes. The other night, I went in for a kiss and he burped right in my mouth. Haha, all I could do was laugh.
  • When ur changing her diaper and she poos on you the bed her self and the wall because you werentprepared
  • edited August 2011
    When you get excited about a new vacum :-bd
  • Lol @Jenn_88.............. I have to say when your child is bring potty trained and misses the potty chair and everyone makes a point to come to u or when they being bad and no does anything about it they just come and tell you......
  • @Jenn_88 Ahahaha so true! I'm excited that the house we're moving into nect weekend has a dishwasher! I've never had a dishwasher before! :D
    @Jalem OMG! That's crazy lol.
    @vayanna Yeah, use to you could just bring the baby to the mommy if it was crying or hungry etc. Totally different when they're now bringing your baby to you!
  • @bentleysmommy...yea I went w/o a dishwasher for forever when we finally got one I was still handwashing and my hubby was like wth are you doing that for we have an invention its called a dishwasher!!! :O
  • edited August 2011
    @Jenn_88 I know right! I'm not going to be use to not having to stand and wash every freakin' dish! Finally moving up in the world :-bd
  • When your changing before bed and find Cheerios in your cleavage, or you stop on a dirt road because your 2 year old keeps yelling "mommy I have to pee now please! "
  • you find food hidden everywhere,especially in the car
  • When you go to the store looking for something for yourself and you come out with a bunch of kids stuff....
  • Wow I love this thread...i have been a mommy for a long time. Not sure I can remember what made me say it the first time, but this time I am 20 weeks pregnant with the first grand daughter and for my birthday today Addison got 6 new outfits. Guess I am a mommy even now. She is all that matters!
  • Getting more excited at looking and buying things for the baby than for myself.
  • When you really want eat something and you have this 2 yo lil girl looking at you with those eyes......note:......and she wasnt mine..this is my first baby ;-)
  • edited August 2011
    When you can't sleep more then three hours straight. When it takes you two hours just to get out the house and when you're about to take a bite of your first meal and the baby poops :)
  • Ur daughter gets new clothes new toys and wipes your so gets a video game and underwear what do u get? A razor
  • When you have sticky handprints on the back of your shoulder and no one tells you! Oh and the fact that you cant wear an outfit twice due to poo per puke etc ;)
  • When your baby spits up all over the front of your uniform so you have to smell like spit up all day and you don't mind. Or that your baby can slobber and sneeze all over you and you dont care
  • I've caught throw up in my hand so he wouldn't get it on his outfit. Haha that's another one.