My best friend just made me cry...

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Were both the same age,20. Gone through everything together. She told me she doesn't understand why I'm happy about my pregnancy and that she's so happy she's not me. I just started crying,why can't she at least pretend to be happy for me.??? Then she's like" woo hoo goin to get fucked up tonight!!"

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yah my friend was upset at first bc she dislikes kids, but now she's spoiling my unborn :)
  • Clearly a maturity level hun. R u with the father atm? If not maybe she's looking at it as loosing her bff. Maybe she's jealous. I'd ask her right out r u happy for me or do u see this baby as a possible burden on r friendship. She may be having thoughts like some dads they r scared of the unknown and put up a wall to make it easier while they take in the fact that ur pregnant. Keep ur head up and think about ur health and ur baby.
  • She's just being immature... my bff was a total know-it-all when I had my first & used every oppertunity to tell me everything I was doing wrong with my baby... now I get my revenge b/c she had a baby in Sept & realizes how hard it is & how much different it is than you think it will be. I had to distance myself from her for a little while just to keep from crying about what she said... but we're still friends. I can't say the same will work for you, just do what you need to to stay happy & positive for this little one. Good luck! :)
  • Wow... I think I would've spazzed on her.
  • I def would have put her in her place. If that were my bff she would have gotten cussed out. Js
  • Shes probs pi**sed off you aint gonna be there on call to go party. My bff also did it, selfish i think x
  • I just cried and cried,I was and still and shocked she would say all that to me