The power of prayer/wishes, i'd love some!

Hi everyone!!! i know that a few of you have sent prayers/wishes my/our way and i THANK YOU for that... My hubby has been gone for a couple of weeks now, af started today so we're trying to plan a little get away for the last weekend of the month for him to come home and for us to spend time together (hoping to either go camping or to visit with friends in a cabin where their family will be). it's around when i usually ovulate... although sometimes i'm all over the place... so i just thought it would be amazing to have some prayers and wishes sent our way up until then. I truly believe in the power of prayers and i know that for the religious folks on here it is "gods will"... just hoping to have some back up and that we will be blessed sooner rather than later. My edd has come and gone now and i am just praying every night that i/we will be blessed soon with a healthy baby. i don't think i've ever wanted anything more in my life... and i am ok with having lost our baby early... i know that it was for a reason. but i'm ready! our life has really been falling into place and i think that we're both in a much better place now. :-D so please just keep us in your prayers/wishes PLEASE. >:D<

and i hope my pregly's know that as i get on my knees and pray at night, i pray for my pregly friends. always. [-O<

Comments

• Oh wow. Well, I don't pray but I will send you lots of pregnancy dust!!
  • My husband and I are using this all natural method to plan our pregnancies. Its also used for infertility. I know of a few women it has worked for. Just thought you might want to check it out. Prayers you get your beautiful baby! God bless!
    http://www.fertilitycare.org/infertility-ivf-alternative/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Been praying for you since I joined hun! I will get at a little harder in the next couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy your get away, I know you miss him!
  • @Mama_luvs_her_girls i didn't pray until recently, and i certainly believe in the power of happy thoughts/wishes/hopeful thinking... whatever! so thank you! :) i need dust by the truck loads. lol

@beautiful_altar thank you so much! i will check it out!! my friends sister got pregnant after one month by going to this doctor and being put on vitamins he felt she needed... i want to give it a try!! :)
  • It's great how you stay so positive. Prayer is very powerful. I'll be praying for you! :)
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 hope you know how much that means coming from you, you're in my prayers every night. i truly appreciate it from you, and all the ladies here! (and men too ;) ) i WILL keep faith!! i promise.

@Babynewyear2012 and i hope you know, as well, that i appreciate all the prayers sent my way! i really do... i think it's amazing. so thank you. :) -i've been doing good in keeping busy while he's gone so it hasn't been miserable, but i do miss him... it's just nice to be able to laugh with someone and just look over and see them. but, i'm also a little too independent, which i'm thankful for at times like this ;) but i'm super excited for the end of the month... just to get some time together because the 2 weekends he was back and forth before the long trip, we had the girls and didn't get to connect as we needed to. i'm sure i'll be posting about it when it's closer though... i'll send prayer reminders. haha i hope you're doing good!!!
  • @Beautiful_Altar ...it really is! thank you so very much :)
  • Doing good here...just laying around. Bedrest sucks but it is a small part of my life to sacrafice for my baby girl. Half way there now. Send me some of those prayers so that little miss addison stays put! Keep up the positive attitude about ttc, not sure if you remember I shared my story and it took us 27 months for our bfp.
  • As women you never realize how hard it is to get pregnant until you try and it doesn't happen. Or you know of someone that has tried with no luck. I experienced this before this last pregnancy and I finally had to stop OBSESSING about it. I would spend so much time on the internet, tracking ovulation, buying fertility machines.....finally I stopped and bam. Your time will come honey. I pray that it will come sooner than later and that you will be able to experience all the joys of motherhood. Good luck and God Bless.

• And not saying that that is what your doing, but it truly is amazing hoe God works....when you least expect it, that is when your prayers are answered.
  • @babynewyear2012 you sure are, and have been in my prayers!! i will certainly make a mention of addison tonight in particular ;) hope you don't go to crazy on bed rest! lol -it'll be worth it for sure!! and thank you for your story, sometimes i forget because, thankfully, people have shared their stories with me so it's hard to pin point who's story was what... but i really appreciate and love hearing happy stories with endings like yours. keeping positive and keeping the faith is sometimes all we can do... and i'm never giving up unless someone tells me i can't (at least i say that for now... even though i may have my pouting "i don't want to keep doing this" moments down the road lol). [-O< BFP!!! BFP!!! COME ON BFP!!!
  • Big Fat AMEN!!!!
  • @ash1la i know what you mean, bc when we decided to really try after an mc that's how i was. but now... i've just really been keeping busy (plus my husband is away lol) so it's a thought, but it's not taking over me. and i think that is what's best for me. i know when af comes and i know around when my ovulation is so i do take the tests but that's bc he's gone now and i'd like to have a better feel for if we even have a chance or not. But i remember when it was all that took over me... which is never good. :) so thank you for sharing bc i have been there. and thanks for your kind words. (and ps your ticker is beautiful lol) GOOD LUCK!
  • I will be sending prayers in beaven for yiur blessing and for everything to fall into place. :)]
  • @hodgeslangdon right back at ya girl!!! for sure ;) thank u!
  • edited August 2011
    @mrsrocketfield1221 you can do it!! :) we need more April/May babies on here. Always keeping my fingers crossed for you hon!
  • Consider yourself on my list >:D<
  • Oops meant to post the praying emoticon I think that one is cute though
  • Thank you. Yes I was so obsessed my poor husband said it was becoming a job, lol....but you def have the right idea. Good luck again and many prayers!
  • You are in my prayers! Along with others like prayingfortwins (always forget her real screen name) and others TTC or that have gone through loss. :)
  • You know ill be praying for you big time! I wanna see your sexy buns get pregnant so we can have our babies unite someday! It will be a lovely day! I will prolly celebrate you getting your baby more than you! Live ya girly!
  • Happy thoughts your way with a sack full of baby dust! :)
  • Definitely will be praying for you!!! I can't wait to see your post with a bfp! :)
  • I'll be praying for you, dear. I hope it happens for you this month, you deserve it.
    Idk what religion you are but when we decided to have our second baby, I bought a pendant with St. Gerard on it. He is the patron saint of motherhood and pregnancy and I found his prayer online. The same month I got pregnant and this has been a healthy and uneventful pregnancy while my first was almost fatal for me and my son. I believe that saint watched over me this pregnancy and is a big reason we conceived our daughter who will be here on the first. <3

**I don't mean to impose my beliefs or my religion on anyone, I'm just offering a suggestion.
  • I'll keep praying for you. I still think it would be awesome if you and I got pregnant around the same time.
  • Sending lots of prayers your way sweetie!
  • Prayers your way momas we are strong believers in prayer. Also we have always put us getting pregnant in Gods hands. I am now 10 wks away with #5 .keep the faith and we will pray for you always. God works in mysterious ways. God bless and much love sista :-)
  • YOu are on my prayer list pretty lady, and I absolutely believe in the power of prayer as well. Just keep your faith girl, I'm so happy that everythigs is falling into place! I'm really happy that the two of you are going to take a trip somewhere. The last two times I conceived we were out of town.
  • Thank you everyone... you have no idea how much i appreciate it!!! I'll try to tag you all tomorrow, i have an early day tomorrow!! :)

@myowndisaster23 thank you, i love that. i love learning about new things and i'm going to look into the saint, maybe i could get a pendant or something as well :) it doesn't matter what religion we are... i still love people of god!! :-D and i thank you for sharing that!!