34 weeks and...tmi

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
So I made 34 weeks yesterday and this morning I woke up to *gasp* stretch marks ahhh! on my lower stomach I can only see them in a mirror. Then I go to work, finish my first two clients. Took a restroom break, and I'm pretty sure I just lost my first piece of mucus plug. I know it regenerates, it was just the suprise of it. I've had more discharge then normal since prego but this was unmistakably different. So ladies what is the third tri bringing you?

Comments

• I'm 34 weeks too!! And last night I noticed stretch marks on my boobs. ;0 its got me sad lol none on my belly so far....
  • I have some stretch marks under my boobs that I recently noticed and the ones on my butt, my hips and the back off my thighs are getting worse
  • i got stretch marks on my belly n arms ughhh ill b the 34 weeks on thursday
  • 31 weeks. Stretch marks on lower belly and all over my butt. :(
  • atleast it's for a good cause ladies!!!
  • I got some just about everywhere, butt hips boobs bellybutton...? and thighs
  • Stretch marks on my love handles and boobs...and now a headache that won't go away! :(
  • @babiescomin2011 so we both live in louisiana, we Are both haveing boys, and we are both 34 weeks! Wow!
  • More stretch marks,more.tiredness,more hungry,more feeling nauseous...... I wish I would loose my plug :(
  • Stretch marks all over my butt!! It looks like I got attacked by a cat!! :-( I hope my belly can avoid them.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I will be 34 weeks on Thursday ...no stretch marks yet. However, I have heartburn that won't quit and a wretched headache ...I'm ready for this little guy to come already!!!
  • 36 weeks nipples leaking collustrum contractions nausea more heartburn and I already had stretch marks. So ready to have this baby.
  • edited August 2011
    Mine actually turned out pretty cool. I've only got them on the front of my belly and underneath my belly button.
  • @pregnantELF pretty awesome lol small world
  • Stretch marks on love handle- rightside only O_o and boobs. Tired, can't feel arms or hands and swelling of feet and ankles (hubby says my feet look broken).