if the only symptom I have is..

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
Diarrhea, should I be worried? I'm not having any contractions, but lots of pressure and hip pain. I don't know if the diarrhea and pressure are related.. but I'm freaking out because I've heard that loose bowels are a sign of labor coming..!

Comments

• I get it all the time now and I'm still pregnant. Tho it can be a sign of labor don't count on it esp if if not really contracting regularly. Could be ur body preparing tho :)
  • @kingsmama I'm only 32 weeks, would it be bad if my body is "preparing" already? I don't know what contractions feel like, either! Lol..
  • Yeah that happen to me also and I m still here pregnant , I have some contractions but there are not painful and there are so far away from each other so I will be having my girl this coming thursday via c-section
  • I wouldn't worry at this point. Plus baby is getting big and pushing on all ur intestines making things run a lot faster that y ur getting the runs. And just cuz ur body may be preparing doesn't mean labor and giving birth is just around the corner. Contractions for me personally r kinda crampy feeling and my belly gets super hard and pointy. I get the hard feeling really low down now tho (im 37wks tomorrow). Sometimes I get Sharp vaginal pains kinda like a uti feeling and it feels like I gotta pee real bad. And if its a bad one I have the urge to push no matter what so I try to get to the toilet cuz sometimes it makes me poo. I haven't doubled over crying yet but the hard ones kinda take my breath away and I cant talk or breathe for a min or so.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.