he's gone..:'(

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Due September 20th with a baby boy...

And his daddy shipped out today for basic training. He is not allowed to come home for the birth. :'(
Ooooo this sucks! Ima miss him so much!

Anyone else doing it alone?!

Comments

• There's plenty of mommas on here who are doing it alone, hun. Some of us have our hearts overseas, and some are just single, and I'm sure plenty of the girls here have a husband/bf/bd who is military. I'm due September 10th, myself, with a little girl. If you ever need to talk, there's always someone here to lend an ear. :)
  • I'm so sorry to hear thst ge won't be able to be there for the birth :'( I'm due sept 20th too, with baby girl...good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My husband deployed in April and isn't due back til around Feb. I'm due with our second in Nov. It's hard, but you can do it!
  • I'm due Sept. 29th. My husband is overseas right now, but we are lucky because they are granting him his R&R early to be home for the birth. He won't get to see our daughter again until she is at least 6 months old. I'm terrified of doing it all alone.
  • Awww... it'll be okay honey. Try to keep busy & remember he's doing this because he loves you guys! *hugs*