3 days into my Maternity Leave..

And I'm already bored.. what can I do? The rooms aren't ready and I'm worried about not having money to spend bc it all goes to bills first...just wishing for at least $1000 and ill be happy. Sorry just venting. We moved bk into my in laws but there is so much to do with little energy. They haven't cleaned the house for about a year since we last moved. The dogs pee everywhere. All our things are in the garage bc we are painting the two rooms..I have 4 weeks as of today but feels like forever and so short. I'm just venting sorry. Ohh plus my son is hyper and I can't even relax. I think I just need a day by myself. Hopefully in about a week ill have extra money for a pedicure and manicure :)

Comments

• I know how the money problem is! Make your husband do all the work on the babies room. And fuss and fuss and fuss till he does. Lol that's how I get my husband to do.....well everything he does. Lol :) good luck girl!
  • @pwchance...lol. Thank you. His doing the work but its taking forever..you know how they are...you have to push them. : D