TMI but gas?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Forgive me tmi but I'm having mild cramps associated with gas its kind I'd hard to push I think I'm constipated argh I'm 4 weeks 5 days due Halloween does this sound common?

Comments

• Yes! I am 6 weeks 4days due oct 17 and have both gas and constipation and cramping from both. Let's hope we get some relief soon! Good luck!
  • Yeah I was constipated bad. Milk of magnesium helped me. Just don't take it all the time. Ur body will become dependent on it. And lots of liquids. Ur prenatals ae wats making you constipated.
  • I'm taking prenate essentials anyone heard of them?
  • My doc gave me sample for three months so I wanna see if anyone wlse has thoughts on these
  • Omg I know how ur feeling. The gass is bad and its worst when you have gass stuck and u feel it movin around like its traveling the worst feeling. :-(
  • I started being gassy from the beginning. Before I actually found out. It lasts for a whilllllle! I'm 14.1 wks and still get it. Not a lot like then, but still constipation.
  • Omg a whileeeee???? :-(
  • Drink lots of water and I found kiwis help with constipation... :)
  • I found yogurt and salad helped w constipation :) and raisin bran cereal. This pregnancy has made me a cereal nut.
  • Niceee thats good!!!! Thanks for the info on helping that out!!!
    :-)
  • Its not as bad as it seems. I never tooted infront of my boyfriend before this, but hey, it opens the relationship a little. Hun, you can't help what your body does, if he doesn't belueve you, tell him to google! Lol. It really isn't horrible. But don't try to hold it in and don't try to hard to push it out, you'll only give yourself more gas cramps or a headache.