ways to get..

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
My little girl to kick, she kicks all the time for me.. But won't for her dad! He gets quite down about it.. Help so he can have a feel of her little feet please!

Comments

• My bf talks to her and rubs my belly. She always responds. She's a daddy's girl already (:
  • When ever my bf talks she kicks but as soon as he touches she stops! Its quite awkward to be honest..
  • Aww my son is like that when he started to kick but now I'm 34 weeks and 5 days and he kicks even when my husband puts his hand on my tummy:-) how far along are you?
  • She loves it. And she knows when he leaves for work so she'll get up when he does and be kicking away till he leaves. I'm kinda jealous lol.
  • that's the situation i'm in only reverse....my baby responds more to my husband than me...the main way i feel the baby kick is from the inside out, if it's kicking and i put my hand on my stomach i refuses to move but all my husband has to do is call my name and it goes crazy
  • My friend used to be able to get her baby to kick by laying on her stomach (made hermad) :)
  • Im 22weeks and 3days.. She's been kicking since 16weeks.