The power of prayer/wishes, i'd love some!

2»

Comments

• I'm glad you took it for how I meant it and not as me preaching. I believe anyone who wants a baby as badly as you do deserves all the help and prayers they can get. I'll light a candle for you tonight and say a prayer for you... I really hope you get baby soon.
  • @myowndisaster thats an awesome idea! I prayed to St.Gerard ,St.Anne and Mary before both of my children were born. I truly believe they got me through my csection. The doctors could not control my bleeding. As I was on the table helpless listening to the doctors panic I prayed the whole time.
  • Praying for you, god has a plan for you, and your time will cone soon. Just don't lose faith! I tried for 3 years, when I stopped trying I got pregnant!
  • JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE... it means so much!!
    @mom2be_oct_baby @5lilangels @ArmyMommy @kristaf22 @BentleysMommy @three_cats_n_a_baby @MrsForesee @ash1la @mrs_shu @RTMommy

@sunshinelove man o man i hope that day comes down the road... AHHH!! :-ss

@casella ...that would sure be an amazing blessing!!! :)

@audra ...i sure hope i have your luck lady!!! thank you so so much. ;)

@myowndisaster23 i'd never take that negaltively... i thought it was a sweet gesture and i will be looking into it soon ;;) thank u so much.

• Good luck I hope this is it. I have all fingers and toes crossed and my prayers are with you. :) but most of all have fun with your hubby while he is home.
  • Thinking about you hun hope its your time :)
  • @samantha that's the most important thing to me... i just want us to be able to enjoy each other. It's not so much about the baby making... although the fun that comes along with it i can't wait for ;) but it will be nice to just appreciate and connect for sure. He sent me a pic today and melted my heart... so handsome. i can't wait for 1 1/2 more weeks to pass! lol

@krazymomofadrian Thanks girl!!! i hope it's soon at least!!!
  • I hope this is your time girl I think everyone here will be just as excited as you about getting a bfp. Well maybe not as excited but we are all rooting for you and your uterus lol.
  • @Samantha I just get sick of the "I hope this is my month" times passing me by, but I sure as heck won't give up hope!!! ;) my uterus and I will be so dang happy when the day comes, we might just have to give everyone a hug!! Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Looooovvvveeee yyyyeeeeewwwww!
  • @usmcwifemommy101107 its af time right now but the last weekend of the month us when we're getting away for a couple nights. We've baby danced exactly when we should be and nothings happened so I'm not sure if we'll need help or not... bur I'm not giving up hope yet! Just hate the "this is our month" months going by lol ;) how r u Hun?
  • @sunshinelove I wuvs u wicked ;;) hehe
  • Sending love, hugs, prayers, & plenty of baby dust!
  • thanks @tish330 :) i sure do need and appreciate it.
  • haven't seen my husband in 3 weeks now, was looking forward to him coming home next weekend for so many reasons... 1. just to see his face and hug him! 2. bc it's the last weekend of my summer before i go back to teaching, and we are in desperate need of some one on one quality time just the two of us... out of the every day life! to reconnect. AND 3. it's ovulation time and although it hasn't worked yet, i'd still like to feel like we at least have a chance. lol >:p now he's not sure if he will be. with his new job, he's trying to get one of the jobs he's on done after they took the other guy off it... he's trying to fix the issues and also show them what he's got! so... now i'm not sure what will happen. if he doesn't, i'll be sure to stock pile my dust and prayers/wishes! i got a little upset with him tonight hearing about this, because i feel like it's not fair to us/me! it's been nothing but stress for so long and we're just getting the ability to enjoy each other now with the new job... ahhh we'll see i guess.
  • I've been following you but never really comment but I have and will continue to pray for you! Hope you get your healthy little blessing soon! ****healthy baby dust to you! (Truck loads!)***
  • @chelcie89 awww... thank you so much! i'm glad that you commented. made me smile. :)
  • Glad I made you smile :-D
  • UPDATE: I guess i will be saving up this prayers and wishes for another month because my hubby will be gone for another week or 2, totally missing any chances of "baby making". I could drive 10 hours to him.. but he'll be working and wont really have time for "us" and quality time, so we thought it was more important to wait another week or so until this job is finished where we can be together... mind, body, and soul. The last 2 times i've seen him he's just mentally been worrying about the job so we'll fore-go the ttc for this month in order to have some time to actually enjoy each other fully when he's done. 8-> sad, but i will be happy to get my husband back for the first time in a LONG time. before this job taking him away was some of THE most stressful times in our lives, finances kick ur butt! But now we're ready and i think our relationship will be so much stronger now. and MAYBE... that will help in the baby-making area when we are actually around each other during ovulation time ;-) -here's to hoping!!! But i'll still need all the prayers and wishes... it's been so tough! But i have faith we'll be blessed sooner or later! Sooner i hope, rather than later lol!
  • I'm sorry mama! Next month come on sticky baby dust***************
  • @momof22be thank you thank you!! it's a bit of a bummer... but i'm not gonna let it get me down bc i rather give up a ttc month to have a happy relationship and some quality time... but this better not happen much! lol I'll be holding on to all the sticky baby dust and hiding it!!! ;) -so he's been gone a month. it took about 2-3 weeks for me to actually start missing him since i'm too independent. hahaha i think this will be good for us! \:D/