how many ttc ladies r left???

Just wondering who is still waiting for that BFP??? I sure hope this is a lucky month for all of us ttc! %%-

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am. I'm still waiting. I am almost certain I am but I can get the test to prove it :'(
  • @prayin_4_twins cant you go to the er and say that you think you might be pregnant? they can run blood tests and you can possibly fib a lil more and try to get an ultrasound to show it. just a suggestion. a friend of mine had the same problem. she had missed her af and hpt's were still coming out neg and her doctor wouldnt do a blood test til she was 2 weeks late so she went to the er and said she thinks she might be pregnant and that shes been having severe cramping so they did blood work and an ultrasound and the blood work showed her levels to be positive for pregnancy so they did an ulrasound to make sure everything was ok and she saw her lil bean. she was almost 10 weeks when she finally found out that she was pregnant. DONT GIVE UP! good luck and bucket loads of baby dust to you!

good luck & baby dust to you @mommyof3girls
  • Thank you! cmarie342xo I can't right now, I lost my aunt to cancer on Thursday so we are preparing & having her service. I am going to go get some more test. My dr thinks I'm nuts! We've been working w/ him since nov '10 & the issues that have happened to me are insane!!!! Your going to think I'm nuts, but........@all my aunt lived in Minnesota & I live in Missouri but we were close, very connected at heart when she visited. They came down Memorial weekend she had lost soooo much weight, I said what is going on!? She said idk sometimes I forget to eat, I tol her well then I need to cll & remind you! We walked & talked & she was getting out of breath here & there well we got a call from my cousin a few weeks later she went to the dr & she had cancer throughout her entire body, even her brain :'( the weeks went by and she was up down good bad better worse & i just prayed for a miracle! Well the past couple wks ive been nauseous, heartburn, smell sensitive, no af, belly getting slightly bigger, little crampies/pintches in tummy area, cm discharge, darkened tender breast, lots of potty breaks etc Then Thurs I had just gotten to work & I got the call my aunt passed & so I went to.the bathroom to gather myself & I looked up & said I love you Aunt Lucille & I looked down at my tummy & it was like she put one hand on my shoulder & one one my tummy & said "my jenny this is my gift to you" I felt very safe, warm, & calm. Then I felt an amazing tingle sensation like "yes mommy I'm here" Automatically it wasn't even like it was a thought, I said "its ok mommy is here" The name we had decided on over a yr ago is Khloie Ann Marie & a month ago I said I am going to add lucille for my aunt. Khloie Lucille AnnMarie, hubby even likes it. Idk what to think all I know is that I can't get enough hormones to prove it :'( I haven't tested since......geez its been a long emotional week but I think Tuesday.......I am going to test again soon Sorry so long....
  • @prayin_4_twins im so sorry for your loss. i dont think your nuts at all. i felt the same way when my papa passed. i found out 3 days later i was pregnant and i went to visit his grave and i thanked him for it. i felt as if it were a gift from him letting me know he would always be with me. sadly 4 weeks later i had a m/c and i was upset but ok with it. i told myself that my papa wanted to meet my "lil man" before me and that i would get the chance to someday. if you keep getting negative definitely go to the er and get blood work done and demand an ultrasound. good luck hun. my prayers go out to you and your family. stay strong
  • edited August 2011
    @cmarie324xo Thank-you! She was an amazing woman & I would love for her memory & heart to live through my daughter :) she was the sweetest, kind hearted, never judgmental souls. I am going to take a few more test then next week go have a blood test done.
  • I'm still ttc 2 years and 7 months now. No success yet :(
  • Me still ttc since jan mc in june. Havnt tried since still deciding if I want to try right now my first af finally ended. I wad going to do a post like this but you beat me too it. @Praying_4_twins I'm still praying for you hun. Your bfp is well deserved.
  • Im still here. Almost a yr ttc in Sept
  • I'm here... booo! :-q ! hahaha just got af today, which i knew would come bc my hubby was gone during the "golden" time this month but heck... even when we do it exactly when we should it hasn't worked! i'm not sure what will... but we'll keep trying i guess. i sent in my insurance paperwork but the insurance stinks so i'm not sure i'll be going in to see someone. there's a plan b for when we get our next paychecks... an herbal dr. we'll see! i'll post about it when i'm able to go. :) GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!

@prayin_4_twins beautiful story.... i truly hope you are! it would be amazing.
  • edited August 2011
    @mrsrocketfield1221 thank-you! She is definitely w/ us! At the grave ceremony it was over & everyone was hugging & talking, about 20 min or so I felt a huge rain drop plop on my forehead ;) it was definitely my aunt saying ok kids leave & go eat ;) I just know Khloie is in there!

Praying for you mama! Can't Wait to find out what u hear from the herbal dr!
  • Im ttc. Had a miscarriage in March and 2 d&c's :( no luck yet but still early days :)
  • @prayin_4_twins I'm in minnesota! Have you tested again yet? When is af due? Did you come to mn for the service? Obama was just here in my home town today!
  • @BabyLuv8 :-) & no the service is in Missouri bc this is where she wanted to be buried. Af was due on July 23. Lol Obama
  • @BabyLuv8 i'm from minnesota. Near Saint Cloud. Move to ny 3yrs ago. Really miss minnesota.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am sad to say I am still ttc. I have been ttc for 7 months. I have my annual on 9/7 and will be asking doc to check my hormone levels and ask for clomid. I really want one more baby :(
  • and while 7 months doesn't sound that long I am 39.5 years old so time is not on my side. [-O<
  • edited August 2011
    I am 39 and still ttc, I had a mc in Feb of this year @ 10wks old, an ectopic preg in 06 and a hubby that's longing for me to give him a baby, this is my 4 round of clomid n nothing this month since AF showed her ugly face. I guess I'll Wait to see what will happen next month. I'll be praying for lots n lots of sticky baby dust. Good luck to all the ttc ladies.