Hi anyone in colorado?

How is your journey with ttc or being pregnant? As most of you may know my story been ttc since Jan mc in June. Back to ttc. I am in my tww right now.

Comments

• I'm in colorado, where are you? Lots of baby dust coming your way. When can you test?
  • *baby dust* my pregnancy is going pretty well! This heat has been killing me though. I'm due october 20 with a baby girl so im 30w5d. What part of colorado are you in?
  • Hey I'm due the 16th of Oct n I'm in Co... Luckily for me I have a/c but kinda stressed gettin my pooch tamed so he won't b crazy around our baby! Lots of baby dust for you n remember to have sex whenever not just around ovulation time bc of sperm life span!
  • @dra765 i have a/c at home but not in the car!! We have to leave the heat on to keep the car from overheating!
  • Dang hoopties! Lol mine is getting to that point but luckily I have a convertible! @sara102011
  • @marie0907 I'm in Denver metro out in Aurora Co. @sara10211 what parts of Colorado do you live?
  • @dra765 haha exactly! I wish we had a convertable. We just roll the windows down but after 10 seconds at a stop the sweat starts pouring!!

@hodgeslangdon i live in littleton. I love it here.
  • I love colorado I think it is so beautiful
  • I'm in Parker. Not far from you. :)
  • That sunset tonight was phenominal!!!
  • @sara102011, it really was. Hubby and I went to the melting pot for our anniversary and then got to see the sunset. :)
  • Wow its like we all live in the same area... I'm off 225 & parker. I love the rain! We're gettin so much this summer
  • @dra765 @sara102011 where are you delivering? I will be at st joes and I am due next month, the 16th.
  • I'm in loveland/evans. I live in evans and work in loveland... Plan on moving back after baby is born! Ready for the heat to go away!
  • @marie0907 the one in littleton?? I live right by it! That would be a great place to see that sunset. I'm delivering at rose. My sister had her girls at st joes!
  • Hey me too! I always go to that kaiser even tho its kinda far but I'm concerned bc my mil delivered there n she might try to make my mom jealous..lol which is stupid
  • @sara102011 that's the one I went to. It was sooo good!

@dra765 I go to the arapahoe/holly kaiser for all my appts.
  • Hi preggos! I live in Denver and due Sept. 29th with a baby girl. Glad its cooling soon in Colorado. Baby dust to you! I'm delivering at Presbyterian St. Lukes...next to St. Joes. Woo hoo..can't wait!
  • Hey hey I'm from colorado. In aurora. 36 weeks 3days with baby number 2 a lil boy. I'm near you @dra765 I'm 225 and iliff.

I'm delivering at skyridge with southmetro obgyn. I love it there..
  • I am also in Colorado! Federal Heights so Water world is in my back yard! I am due Sept 22nd, but have had blood pressure issues and if I can hold out my doctor already said she would induce me by Sept 15th. I can't stand the heat! OR HUMIDITY! I will be delivering at North Suburban. Anyone near me?! Good Luck on TTC it took me 5 years and it isn't easy, but once we stopped trying in happened right away! I don't think we really have control over it sometimes. I hope it happens soon for you!
  • edited August 2011
    I live in Denver :) due November 13th with my first, a boy!! We are delivering at St. Joes too!
  • Hey girls...I am in Broomfield. I am due Sept 10 but due to bp issues I am being induced next Monday. I will be delivering at Exempla Good Samaritan in Lafayette. I was born in Colorado and absolutely adore it. :)
  • @dra765 @missmommy28 I'm not too far from ya I'm by buckley airforce base \:D/
  • Yep I was born and raised in colorado
  • My dad works there. Fo lockheed martin. I use to live near there. I was at missippi and buckley in the condos. Most of my life though I lived at tower and hampden
  • I'm in Brighton :) !!!
  • @marie0907 to answer you question at the top I probably will be testing on my birthday which is sept 3rd if af doesn't show up.
  • Good luck by the way. Is this ttc baby number 1?
  • edited August 2011
    @missmommy28 nope ttc #3 It could also be my age too I am almost 36
  • I'm in Aurora. Due Oct 14th.