diarreah and vomitting 30 weeks

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Wuts wrong with me??!! I didn't eat anything weird...ohhhhhhh. :(

Comments

• What? No one wants to talk about puke and poop???!!! Shocker...
  • I been going thru this for several days n im almost 37 weeks! I hve drs appt tommorow!
  • Are you having contractions? It could be a sign of labor or maybe you cought the flu or something.
  • Do you have other children? Maybe one of them had a virus? Im not sure- sorry I'm not much help!!
  • If its coming outta both ends it can't be good for baby.. you'll get dehydrated, call your dr
  • I have been on the bathroom with dihara since yesterday.. like seriously ever hr ...plus now I have a sore throat n I guess sinus infection cold...lime green snot. .....fun times for all.. no vomiting though I'm 28 weeks...do u feel much pressure down below ..like from front to back feels like everything down there is swollen like a baboom butt from sitting on toliet so much...ugh!!!!
    @nicoleok87
    Sorry for tmi
  • edited August 2011
    I've been the same way for the past 2 weeks. Not diarrhea, but a lot of soft stools...I go like 5-6 times a day. I throw up anything I put in my mouth. With my first I was sick the entire pregnancy (nausea and vomiting), but I was constipated. I was thinking it was just a resurgence of morning sickness. I haven't mentioned it to my OB yet. I am on bed rest for pre-term labor scares, but I don't think this is preperation for labor stuff...at least I hope not! I'm 29+3.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm feeling better so....? If it comes back ill see Wuts up. Thanks for the responses everyone:)