Forgive me, but I'm gonna get mushy!

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
I'm laying here, with my hand on my belly, listening to my fianceé snore, when my baby girl goes ape shxt on me. Lol. She started kicking & punching & rolling around..then it hit me. Next week, I'll be giving birth to a perfect, innocent baby girl. I'm going to be a mother. Yeah, I've been pregnant for the past 9 1/2 months, and I've been completely attatched to this pregnancy, but the whole thought of being "Mom" or "Mommy" didn't set in until tonight. I'm so thankful for all I have, and I'm SO blessed! :) Now if we could make next week come a little faster, we'd be doing good! :-D

Comments

• :) I'm happy for you
  • Awww, you have no idea the blessing you are in for.. you think you're mushy now, wait until you hold her! <3
  • @myowndisaster23 I can't even begin to imagine what it's going to be like! :)
  • Awwwwwww! That's really sweet!
  • I lost my baby girl in may 2010 to aids.. and I found a breathing/ movement monitor that had Better ratings since its portable. Its called snuza halo or snuza go. It hooks on to the front of the diaper and will alarm after 15 or 20 secs. The halo will vibrate before alarming. The only time it does not work so well is n the car since its a movement monitor it will continue to sense movement due to the bumpy car ride. It all depends on what ur looking for. Hope u find the best one for you.
  • *lost to SIDS not aids ... spell check.
  • The love that you will have for your baby girl once you hear those cries and see her.. You can't compare to anything else! Its amazing, the best feeling in the world. I am 35 weeks with my second baby boy and I just can't wait. The love for your children surpasses anything else!
  • @missMYkenzie I think you clicked the wrong post, lol. :)
    @Lindsey2bou After all I've saw parents do for their children, I can only imagine the love they have for them.. Until next week when I'll get to feel that love, of course :)