Weird Dreams...

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
For some reason all i dream about is my baby daddy he is in ALL of my dreams but i had a dream last night and a lot of lil boys were in it plus my bd and this lil boy asked me to marry him and my bd flipped it was a strange dream but i think it means i'm going to have a boy...what do you ladies think?

Comments

• That would be my guess, when do you find out?
  • I have had dreams about having a little girl
    Some people say you'll have the opposite of your dreams .. my intuition says boy but we Dk yet :)
    %%-
  • I won't find out until May 5th which is so far away.
  • OMG...too long sigh, guess we will see ;)
  • I had one awful dream yeaterday I was mortified when I woke up.... there was a train with a bunch if little boys wearing blue uniforms and the train had stopped so they got off and were trying to fix it but then the train started moving again while some were near the wheels and even under it... :'( I woke up shortly after I saw a few of them well die. I don't know what to make of it. It truely scared me.
  • Last night I had a dream i had a baby in my hands. Wen I was pregnant wit my daughter I had a dream wit a baby girl. I end up having a girl.
  • I dreamed of black and neon yellow pumpkins the black ones were the color of watermelons in side soon cool.
  • I dreamt I had a girl 4 weeks early. Having odd dreams every night. I would love a boy but keep dreaming of girls x
  • Oh my god glad I a the only 1 my dreams seem really real and non of them am in any order its like I am having loads of dreams at once
  • Lol I dreamed that a bear came into my house....I was freakin out but nobody was scared except me and I was freakin out....ugh...hormones
  • edited February 2011
    I think a lot of pregnancy dreams are just bizarre hormonal explosions that dont make any sense. I dreamed I was a serial killer and even had a way too detailed experience killing a man with my bare hands. It was horrifying.
  • I've had some strange dreams lately too. One was a horrible nightmare where I miscarried and held the fetus in my hands. I woke up shaking. Last night I dreamed they gave me the wrong baby. I kept telling everyone that this baby was too old to be my newborn. It was crazy.
  • I've always had strange dreams, but the other night I had a dream that the Nazi regime was after me. Talk about strange!