dreams

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Okay since this whole thing started.....I have been having these weird crazy sometimes nightmareish dreams and the only time I can sleep is if my boyfriend is near me...I attempted to go to bed only to wake up because of a nightmare..and I have to always go potty extremly bad when I wake up but I barley slept for an hour...and I went to the bathroom before I went to sleep

Comments

• How far along are you? Being preg causes you to have vivid often odd dreams. And your body creates and retains a LOT of fluid. I have to pee constantly frome the first month. Worst in the last two. If you are on your feet a lot during the day you will find you go a lot more at night also. As you relax. In my last mo of preg I swear I'm on the toilet more than anywhere else ! It will stop shortly after you give birth.
  • I haven't found out yet....I been having these dreams for a while I haven't had my period in 33 days took 4 test they where neg takin one Sunday morning
  • Keep us posted...
  • I have crazy dreams also. I dream I'm going to jail. I'm running from the police. I'm locked in a room. My boyfriend is cheating on me. He got hit by a car. Everynight I wake up between 4 and 5am. No matter wat time I go to sleep. Its horrible.
  • Wow that is crazy I also have dreams about crazy things like that
  • Almost feels like I'm possessed lol. I know they aren't my dreams.
  • edited January 2011
    Its prob just your horomos flying all over the place , i was the same !
  • My bf has em too.....when he sleeps next to me. Lol.
  • Its also possible ur patner can have ur symptoms lol
  • Good. Serves him right. Lol.
  • Lol thats what i say ..
  • I always have dreams about death when I'm pregnant
  • They say dreams mean opposite. Death means life. :)
  • @1wish2bmom yeah I'm having crazy nightmares and I can't even sleep threw the night and it always about me getting hurt its crazy
  • I have dreams about dead bodies. It's weird.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've been up since 530 this morn.....I dreamed I was late first day on a new job. And something about some water ride I was too scared to go on.
  • Okay just had a weird dream my bf cheated on me when I wasin a hospital...but while in the hospital I was babysitting my nephew I broke a bottle of perfume and spilled carpet cleaning in my bed and noone was trying to clean it up and the bad thing was I wasn't aloud to stand up...smh
  • I am 10 wks tomorrow and I have been having some really odd dreams as well... I've had 2 miscarriages and for the most part I dream a little about it every night from ectopic to still birth even going to the Dr and him just tel me I'm fat... but I also dream of other things like rollercoasters surf competitions
  • Its funny cuz I have the same problems had many bad dreams till now. Is that part of pregnancy? Juz curious
  • My favorite dreams are the vivid sexual dreams!! Amazing when pregnant. I stopped having nightmares when I stopped reading negative posts/forums/or negative parts in my book. When I did dream of nightmares they consisted of my biggest fears. If youre into reading about dreams get an interpretation book! Less time reading negativity will fill your head with beautiful normal dreams! Enjoy!
  • I have really awesome sex dreams where I actually have something like a climax! Probably the best pg symptom ever...i also have dreams where I am saving or protecting my husband from something catastrophic...it must be the instinct to protect as an almost mommy
  • I have dreams about death, air sharks, and driving in ice and my breaks don't work
  • And my husband cheating
  • I had a dream about my Grandpa last night and he has passed away about 14years ago my bf was in the dream and I didn't even know him at the time my grandpa past away my dream was about his funeral its so scary. I hate. It it makes it seem like my grandpa is mad at me I hope I don't have the same nightmare again
  • I had a dream I was on a mission from the president and I had to run tests to make super sharks and ended up making giant humans
  • Ugh one of my least favorite things bout pregnancy is the dreams.i constantly have dreams where my husband cheats on me or leaves me for another girl. But I know its not true but it feels sooooo real and vivid I wake up sweating and crying. Guess its just a crazy part of been pregnant. Also when I laugh really hard, sneeze, or cough I kinda tinkle on myself lmbo.
  • edited January 2011
    Kegals really help with the tinkling when u sneeze or cough...I had the same problem
  • This is my 2nd child, I had dreams with the first and now this pregnancy they have gotten so bad. I have no problem sleeping at all cuz im so tired but I have the crazyest dreams, last night I dreamed about.. Being trapped in a house with a killer running and trying to hide watching ppl being murdered. I never have dreams when im not pregnant. And funny thing is I can remember them to the last detail.