Sept mommies, how much have u gained & wens ur due date?

Comments

• I've gained 18 lbs, i'm 35 weeks, & due sept 24th
  • thx, I got gd so I had to watch what I was eating big time. I was also heavy to begin with so I'm glad I haven't gained much. Its been really hard but now I'm ready to start working out after he comes and get healthy and fit like I once was. Can't wait.
    @mrsthompson34
  • Gained around 30 maybe a few more, due Sept 15th

I haven't had ANY cravings... :-( is that normal?
  • Due 16th but having a csection a week before don't know date yet but I have gained a little over 40 pounds!! I pray I can lose it!!! As long as he is healthy it's ok :X
  • @newmominsept yeah its normal for some to not have cravings, I didn't have any with my first ;;)
  • Im Due Sept 19 & Im 35 Weeks So Far I Have Gained 24 Lbs :( FML
  • ive gained about 30-35. due sept 16,but have myy c-section scheduled for sept 12th.
  • 8lbs and due sept 27 woo woo hope I don't gain 20 in the next month
  • 34 pounds Im 38 weeks-due Sept. 1st.
  • wow I've gained 35lbs due Sept.25 but she'll be here between the 4-22
  • I'm 34.3 and have gained 19-20 but I didn't have any morning sickness at all.. so I just started gaining from the jump..:( but I'm not doing to bad
  • I've gained 24 lbs.36 weeks. Having my c-section on Sept.16.
  • 31wks and gained 31 lbs.. argh.. oh well what do you do.. lol.. i excersise daily.. so who knows what the deal is
  • I've gained 13lbs, due september 23rd. happy to know my weight is normal, thought I was extremely you small.
  • Due sep.24th, 35 weeks on sat and 12 lbs here :)
  • Due 16 Sept, I've gained 15lbs.
  • I'm just about 37 wks and have gained 55 lbs! :/
  • Gained nothing give or take two but it always comes back to pre pregnancy weight I'm 36+3 due sept 12 baby boy :)
    And he's measuring perfectly
  • Ive gained 21 lbs and my third son is due september 1st
  • I gained 35 pounds and I'm due Sept.8
  • Hmm...i just checked my weight on the scale and i lost 2 lbs. So i guess ive gained 19lbs? Im 38 weeks, is that normal? Its the end of the day and im full of water so i guess ive lost even more.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've gained 14 pounds an I'm 35 weeks today!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BM # 1 = 36 weeks & gained 31lbs...up from pre-pregnancy weight of 135lbs @ 5'4

BM # 2 = 21 weeks & gained 8lbs up from 102lbs @ 5'4

Me...LOL...57 weeks & down from a robust 204lbs to a stressed out 192lbs @ 6'2

Lmao

*OMFGimmaBABYDADDY
  • Ive gained 62 pounds and im 35 weeks :o I was 130 when I first got preg :(...but im having twins...the weight im not 2 worried about cause I know ill lose it right away, its the freaking horrible stretch marks that are covering my whole belly thats really depressing me. No cream in the world will prevent them if you're meant to get them!!
  • I've gained 20lbs so far...I'm 35 weeks due September 23rd.
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @josie749 tell me about it, I went thru one big bottle of bio oil n then im on my second bottle of tummy butter n I have stretch marks every where its horrible :'(
  • @navywife wow ur doing way better than me lol.

@lmelanson mama, u look great lol. U have such a cute bump.

@gatorbob lol im sure is water weight gain. Some docs r stupid they dont knoe how to word things they need to get slapped lol