Sex after c section.

How long do I have to wait? The doctor only told me no driving, she never said anything about getting booty. I haven't been in any pain and hubby and I both are having a hard time holding out! How long did you wait after c section?

Comments

• I waited 6 weeks.
  • @emy Darn... I'm only 2 weeks pp. I don't know if I can last 4 more weeks! Is that what the doctor recommended or just when you felt ready?
  • My doc recommended 6 weeks! I waited 6 weeks even though i had no pain! But when we did the deed my scar hurt afterwards the few days after it was very sore and a bit oozy! So i wld say wait till your healed well!!
  • My doc told me, I cldve still dialted, so to not have sex cuz it could cause infection, but idk, I was gonna wait till I had no pain at my incision....maybe at like 3/4 wks. I'm at 17 days p.p right now.
  • *I was told 6 wks also*
  • My midwife told me I could have sex whenever I felt ready after my c-section I did it after 3 weeks and was fine :) just remember to use protection as your more fertile :)
  • edited August 2011
    I had sex 2 weeks pp after csection. Way to hard lol. I was told 6 weeks though.
  • @Second_time_mommy7 my dr told me 6 weeks. Even at the six week mark I still had some pain. The first few times were difficult.
  • Dr said 6 weeks, but after 4 weeks of peer pressure I gave in! Lol