1.5 centimeters dilated & 40-50% effaced!

I'm gonna get checked to see if I'm progressing any at my 37 week appointment. I sure hope I am!!! I'm More than ready to have this baby girl!

*update* I got checked and she said I'm a good 1.5 centimeters, almost a 2, and 40-50% effaced! WOOT! Getting some progress. She also said her head was low, and she could feel all the hair on her head! Ah. My little monkey! :) I've already lost my mucus plug, and she said if I'm still pregnant by my next appointment, she's gonna strip my membranes to get this show on the road!
It hit my husband even more that she's coming! He was excited for me that I was dilated already and he couldn't get over that the nurse could feel her head and her hair....he wanted to feel...hahaha.
My nurse doesn't think I'll make it to september, let alone my due date, the 6th.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Comments

• If any of you ladies were this far in progress, how long was it until you went into labor?
  • Whennn you was checked and was 1.5 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced was you 36 weeks ??
  • I had my 38 week checkup Tuesday and was 1 cm 60% dilated. Doc said he touched baby's head and doesn't think I'll make it to my next appointment. I'm losing hope... But I'm eating spicy food right to see if it helps
    Keep us posted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jay_brad no I was 37 weeks.

@shae Yeah, I couldn't believe they could touch the baby's head! crazy. I ate some spicy food yesterday, and now I'm just bouncing on my exercise ball. will keep updating if anything happens.

@ashleyfew Oh man, so you were dilated for two weeks. Did your doctor strip your membranes or did you try anything to help go into labor?
  • @momtob
    @gatorbob

how are you guys doing, or any sept 6th mommy? any progress?
  • I've been a 1.5 and 100% for 3 stinkin weeks!!!!!!!! I'm 38 weeks now. Hope you have better labor luck than me! %%-
  • @Maranda3 3 weeks, oh gosh!!! I couldn't imagine that. Well hopefully both of us will be going into labor soon!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    I was dialated to two with my son at 7m. He cam on his due date
  • I'm dilated @ 1.5-2 cm and 70% effaced...I'm 34 weeks w/ twins and I've been the same dilation since week 32. Docs think I can hold out till week 37 :) good luck but it can seem like forever! ;;)
  • Due the 6th and he is still high I am not dialted at all. Random contractions but nothing that lasts. Doctor said she will induce me when I get to 41 weeks. With my first I was 1 centimeter for like 3 weeks before going into labor then I went quick.
  • I'm due the 6th too but being induced Monday night for medical reasons. As of this past Monday I was 1cm 50% and 0 station but thin and ripe.
  • I've been dilated 3 cm and over 50% effaced for 2 weeks, hopefully I'm further Tuesday! My Dr says she is positive I won't make it til edd- Sept 11 th!
  • a lot of people have been dilated for a few weeks. Ah, I can't handle that! I'm so ready to not be pregnant. Everything I do now is just painful! My little monkey needs to make her debut!