Baby Initials A. S. S.

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
So my uncle thinks it would be funny for them to give their daughter the initials A. S. S. they already picked Ashley for the first name and the last name is Schomig. He wants the middle name to start with an S.

Comments

• Lol!
    Ashely Sara maybe? Or Ashley Shay?
  • That's just not right... SMH ;/
  • Lol funny! Sophia...?
  • I hope this is a joke...think of how much she WILL BE teased...kids are cruel... its hard enuff fr them now days...why set them up for it cause its "funny"?
  • Poor kid :( smh
  • I don't think its right! Not for those reasons :/ .... however, @sunshine25 I never told anyone my middle name and no one ever knew ...so IMO its not setting her up for anything, child can choose whether or not to reveal a middle name
  • Oh my! Poor thing! Its funny but not right! Y would u do that on purpose?!
  • True, but things get out...are u gonna not tell your best friend who then tells another friend and so on? And the younger theyare they don't care and will share it...or what about siblings telling? Just my opinion...not trying to start anything. Good luck
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My uncle can be a meanie sometimes but my aunt is totally against it, thank god. She wants the baby to have a middle name with an R like Rae or Renae
  • Thats good to know :) yay for the baby's mommy
  • Originally my uncles initials were supposed to be S. O. S. But change at last minute to S. E. S.
  • That is one of my closest's friends initials
    Sherae
    Shantel
    Shay-lynn
    Samantha
    Sarahlynn
    Sidney
  • My uncle tried to steal my Babys name and picked ashley sienna schomig. Well im naming my baby Sienna Rose.
  • That's not cool..smh
  • Your aunt better not let him name the baby... Ugh
  • edited August 2011
    Why would they do that?
  • so my last name is Rowell (pronounced just like Howell or Powell) and we wanted 2 name our child (if a girl) Gemma Rose then her initals would be G.R.Rowell haha! my parents did not find it amusing or cute! luckily we had a boy!
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow. Why would someone want to intentionally give a child those initials. :(
  • Why would someone want that for their child. Maybe the parents initials should be a.s.s! Seems really immature to think that it would be funny to give their child those initials .
  • edited August 2011
    Our last name starts w S too! We originally wanted Arianna, and as a joke I said Sonja for middle name, but when hubby got it, that went out the window lol! :) BTW, I was totally joking when I suggested it!
  • lol, it's funny but WRONG. Hopefully your aunt keeps her foot down.

I remember back when I was swearing up and down that I would never have kids (hehehehe) and that if I did, and had a boy I would name him Broc Lee... yeah put those two together.
    I would also torment my mom and tell her that I would have four kids and name them after the Hobbits from Lord of the Rings. She believed me too... mostly because I was serious at the time but I was also serious about NOT having children of my own.

lol look at me now, I'm willingly and wantingly pregnant and will not be naming my children after the Hobbits.
  • I told my mom if i ever had another baby and it was a girl i would name her Adrena-Lynn
  • My babies are ESS! But everyone always asks me if its ASS... ugh @ them
  • I almost gave my daughter CIA for initials then a month after delivery realized they are KIA LOL
  • edited August 2011
    Wow...SMH whatever floats his boat