SO TIRED OF BEING PREGNANT

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
ANYONE ELES FEELING THIS WAY I'M READY TO INDUCE MYSELF 94DAYS TO GO BUT I'M AT TH END OF MY ROPE ALREADY :-((

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir i know its still too early but i'm sooooooooooooooo uncomfotable :-S i pray everyday for it to be over
  • I feel ya. Still got 83 days left here. Sad to know we're so close and yet still so far. Yet what gets me more mad than anything is when people ask when you're due and they say "oh, you have a long time left!" Its like, thanks alot! Like I didn't already know that and need to be reminded!
  • we're due the same day! I feel that way too. Summer has been way too long! I can't wait to meet my boy!
  • @vtmamajuju i feel u but i'm so big that when i say no not til nov they say oh u must be having twins X( that pisses me off the most
  • I feel the same way but in half hour I will only have 19 days left! This is my first and i don't think I can handle going through this again!
  • @Pinkigirl me either this seeem like thelongest pregnancy in the world and being on bed rest dosnt help either ~X(
  • I'm very uncomfortable lately. It's ashame. 29 weeks on Tuesday but Blueberry is doing well so I'm grateful.
  • @mshahir believe me if i could sleep that long i would... i went to a 4yr olds bday party today at a water park and me and my girls had to leave early cause i was sooo uncomfortable
  • @mama0811 i would gladly change places with u
  • girl just wait... if your feeling like this now i wonder what your gonna feel like when you get closer i have 39 more days left and ugh my bones down there hurt like heck!!!!
  • I'm a dance teacher, my dr said cut back! I was teaching 5 days a week, three hrs at the least. I'm down to two days, two hrs! This sucks!
  • @Chels yeah this will be #5 for me and i will NOT i repeat NOT be doing this again..... i told my sister last night that if jesus christ himself came down and ask me to have another one i would beg and pled with him to give me another task lol!
  • @newmomma13 thats what i'm afriad of [-O<
  • @blueberrysmom yeah i'm blessed and happy that my baby is very healthy but something has got to give....lord jesus take the wheel [-O<
  • This kid's not budging any time soon so if anything has to give I'm pretty sure it'll be me. It's worrisome at best.
  • @blueberrysmom yeah i'm feeling a lil calmer now that i see i'm not the only one
  • Oh, you're definitely not alone.
  • edited August 2011
    oh i feel your pain in 10mins ill be down to 31days left .... AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.. but im grateful that my lil angel is doing good

just wait to get closer girl
  • Trust me honey, you may pray for it to be over now, but if something ever did happen and you had a preterm labor scare or you actually delivered now, you would be Praying for your babies life and you would be praying for any extra day that God could give him/her. I was the exact same way and just wanted to be done being pregnant, but when I was wheeled into the operating room when my daughter weighed just 1 pound 13 ounces, I prayed for everyday I have been given. I am now 33w5d and thankfully she did not have to be delivered on that day. Just be happy and cherish the time where you, and only you, get to bond with your baby while they are 100% living off of you. It is amazing (: i wish you the absolute best and an easy pregnancy!! Good luck Mama!!! <3
  • Remember the light at the end of the tunnel-- Every bit of pain we feel now is in order for our perfect babies to arrive healthy and happy. As moms, we have to put our feelings aside and do absolutely EVERYTHING for our little ones--hah, even the incredibly painful things like walk around when we are 9 months pregnant(: Trust me, every bit of it will be worth it when you see that little baby for the first time or get to hear them cry(:
  • @lindseynicole96 i totally understand i dont want to make it seem like i'm ungrateful at all because i actully went into premature labor at 19wks and again at 22wks so i know the feeling it just frustrating to be so close but so far away
  • @fourandoneontheway Haha, i know exactly what you mean! I have been in the hospital for 14 days now, 2 weeks before that and a week at home in between- and every time I hear a baby cry I just get so mad that my baby isn't here yet lol. I just want her in my arms and not my belly(: I will literally lay down and cry because I feel so jealous that some moms are getting to hold their babies right now (then I think about how if she was born now I wouldn't be able to hold her anyway because she would be so little) ...
    But then when I start having contractions I freak out and go crazy telling my doctors to give me more and more magnesium and i will literally yell at my belly to stop contracting and I will have to have stern talking-twos with Rylie about coming early lol. I want her here so bad, but when the time actually comes, I freak out because I know it is wayy too early!
  • 34 freakin days...im so done lol everything hurts. Pray for me LOL
  • @lindseynicole96 yeah its that love hate thing its like come out now then no no no its too soon lol my mom said i need to stop telling my baby to come cause hes taking it personal and is trying to come
  • @fourandoneontheway awhh! I know, i completely agree!! Well good luck for you and your baby boy(: Hope all goes well and he cooks for the perfect amount of time!!