you know you live in the south..

2»

Comments

• ALL I KNOW IS TEXAS GO LONGHORNS AND THE COWBOYS!! YALL GOTTA LOVE THEM BOYS!! lol
  • @TishJ330 Georgia peach here too all the way. Born and raised!:)
  • @melinda326, heck yeah! GRITS (girls raised in the south) RULE!!! You deserve some Waffle House lol :-D
  • @blessed1508 I was born in tx and all my family lives there just about and are longhorn fans but im a die hard bama fan. Lol
  • Georgia peach but gotta say How bout them Gators!!!
  • edited August 2011
    @TishJ330 oh yes Waffle House!!! We use to go around midnight and eat. So gooood! How Six Flags?! My favorite rude is the Mind Bender
  • We live in VA, but can't stand the Skins. XD Daddy wants to get his boy a Colts onesie (fan of Manning since Tenn. State ) and I'm a fan of Little Brother and the Giants.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm with @blessed1508 Longhorns and Cowboys
  • Go dawgs! Davids room is UGA and a lot of his wardrobe. we get so much crap for it and everyone has to make the comment that hell end up at tech.
  • @melinda326, don't forget to play the jukebox while you're waiting for those scattered, smothered, covered, & chunked hashbrowns lol! My favorite ride at Six Flags, i'd have to say Batman. We had season passes till I got knocked up lol.
    @cetheridge, I just can't compute that statement you made :-( ! Georgia peach with GATOR in her heart?!? Noooo! Lol!
    @mmomma1013, ignore them hun! My mom is trying that same thing. She works at Tech and plans to take MY little Dawg to her office sporting Yellow Jacket gear. Surely she's joking lol!
  • @TishJ330 have you ever been to Lake Lanier? My parents have a houseboat on the lake. I live in Florida now but I miss my beautiful state. I go and visit my parents though. I would love to move back there.
  • when girls dress up to go Walmart like its a club -_-
  • @melinda326, I love Lake Lanier! I'd love to hang out with your parents anytime lol. I love Orlando, because I love Disneyworld, so if I ever leave Georgia, that's the only place I'll go lol.
    @caffeinate_katie, the YANKEES?!? That is just plain unforgivable in my book! I live in the home of the free, land of the BRAVES!!! Chipper Jones baby! I still miss Bobby Cox rambling out of the dugout to fight with the umps. Alexander must never don the pinstripes lol!
    @k_babix0, there is a Target on Camp Creek Parkway in Atlanta, that I SWEAR is the club. It is hilarious!
  • @tishj330 oh hush!! @caffeinated_kate tell your father hes welcome to send some my way ;) we didn't save any of giannas Yankee onesies lol
  • @mrs_shu, because I love you so deeply, I'll forgive your betrayal lol!
  • @tishj330 you're too kind lol I ate at a waffle house once though when I drove from Florida to Connecticut last August :D
  • @mrs_shu, you need some southern hospitality in your life ASAP!!! Once?!? I make Terry take me to the Waffle House a couple times a month, just because lol.
  • @tishj330 yes just once..I'm in the land of fist pumping now lol
    When we went to Disney last June poor steve spent the whole time searching for turkey legs lol and he really misses sonnys bbq but I'm not sure if that's just a Florida thing :/
  • @tishj330 no way id let my baby go especially support the gear lol :P
    @melinda326 I live near lake lanier!
  • Born & raised in Austin Texas & its Texas Longhorns & Dallas Cowboys ALL THE WAY. Don't get any more southern than that. If u live here & aren't a fan u get death stares.lmao ;)
  • @mrs_shu, we've got Sonny's here! Poor Steve, he needs some southern hospitality too! And I'm sure he found plenty of turkey legs at Disney, they're EVERYWHERE lol!
    @caffeinated_katie, my best friend lives out in College Park, so we go people watch at that Target whenever I decide to make the trek to visit her lol. I guess I'll have to fill up my gas guzzling SUV & head to Greenbriar aargh! I usually go to the one at North DeKalb. Have you been to Discover Mills? Now that's a trip but good lord I racked up on baby stuff. The Carter's is AWESOME!
    @mmomma1013, I'll send Victoria with Mema in full Dawg gear lol! But knowing my mom, she'll change her clothes in her office, take a ton of pictures, and put them all on Facebook lol!
  • 13 days till Sooner football!!! BOOMER SOONERS!!!!