Im hooked on mcdonalds!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Well any fast food really im only eating off of craving I will cry and pout if I dont get what I want and my bf has srarted tellin me no because its unhealthy he is on my hit list now -_-

Comments

• Yes I know he keeps telling me so im were going grocery shopping for healthy stuff I did the same thing the first time and had a 9 pd baby they induced me 3 weeks early cause he had no more room smh
  • My craving is mcdonalds chips & milkshake! Boyfriend wont go get me some though :(
  • I adore McDonald's double cheese burgers! Which is disgusting.I never ate them before I was pregnant..lol. my husband let's me have them maybe once a week!
  • I am, too! But its the fries & chicken nuggets, which is sooo weird because I used to hate McD's & until I got preggers I didn't eat there for over 5 years!!!... I just try to only go once a week right now & then I order a kids meal & split it w/ my daughter... I know its not the best thing to grow a baby on :/
  • @loubylou I guess there lookin out for us buy if im gonna get fat it might as well be off of the stuff im craving lol but I have to eat healthier
  • @mrshodus lol I eat things use to hate but I did love beef now it makes me sick
  • @vette_devil I might still that method cause I eat 10 piece with a largr frie and my son get a kids meal and I eat his 4 chicken nuggets omg im fat lol
  • @Shevybad... Lol... yeah, I actually got a BigMac yesterday for the first time in forevvvver (for some reason it sounded better than the nuggets!) And I wolfed that down in like 2 seconds, then I kept asking my daughter if she was done w/ her nuggets, and then I was like... omg, I have to stop! She's not even 3 & I'm trying to steal her food!... so embarassing!
  • Lol ha atleast im not alone! Food is the best especially when its a craving
  • My brother's girlfriend ate McDonalds almost everyday when she was pregnant.
    She'd always order nuggets.
    I liked it because she'd always buy for me if my brother wasen't around to take her. :p
    I could go for some McNuggets right about now..
  • Lol. Me too always getting fries and then I go to Starbucks and buy two of their delicious brownies.
  • Mmm now I'm craving nuggets and fries from mc donalds.
  • Oh man well right now my thing is pizza and a burger n fries from chirpping chicken. Omg its like my thing now. Lol I had mcdonalds last week and man it was good I had a big mac large fries n six piece nuggets but I had one and gave the other ones to my bf lol. Omg it was soooo good and I havent had it in a whileeeee.
  • Lol ladies we all need some mcdonalds now huh lol omg I eat out atleast 4 days a week I know its bad but a girls gotta eat right lol
  • Lol @shevybad yessss we gottaaa eat! :-)
  • U hav jus started sumthin I never had a taste for mcd til now lol
  • Lol that we do!!! =)
  • Knew I shouldn't have read this post!!!!!!!! Now I wanta bigmac!!!
  • Lol!!

I'm salavating as I'm reading your ladies posts, us preggos are so hilarious! ;)
  • Omg my husband wont even let me eat out unless its panda express
  • Wow...so weird..I never liked mcdonalds before I got preggo...now..I crave it allll the time. I've been fighting a craving for their happy meal cheeseburgers for over a week....still have given in...but geeez I wish I had cravings for veggies lol
  • *haven't given in
  • Lol oh gosh well mcdonalds here we come big bellies and all!!!
  • Awwwwwww...... I dont have a big belly yet n if im prego I dunno how far along I am but according to the app it says six weeks so im not sure but thats for sure im always hungry :-)
  • I jus found out u can buy jus buscuits frm red lobster omg I'm so excited I'm goin to get me sum of those
  • i love mcdonalds iced caramel lattes soo yummy
  • Wow...now my stomach is growling!
  • McDonald's stock just doubled!!