tmi but i need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please read

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Sooo on Friday I was in the shower and I started bleeding like crazy bleeding I was standing there for about five minutes with bright blood just coming out of me :( so I feel down there to see what was going on and something was coming out!!! Like literally coming out of me :( so I rush to the hospital and by then the bleeding had subsided and they refused to check what was coming out of me! I was having contractions and they could see it on the monitors but they sent me home without checking what's coming out of me and with contractions and said just drink water... something I already do! Ugh! So I left cause I was getting really worked up and clearly not helped I'm highly considering switching hospitals after that... anyway they told me to go back if i started bleeding or contracting again although i left with contractions... and today i went to the restroom and the same thing happened i was able to take a pic to see what was coming out and i have no idea what it is but it looks like some kind of organ :( i dont know if thats what it is but thats the best way to describe it i dont want to go back to the hospital and get the same treatment cause i know that will just stress me out even more and i have an appointment tomorrow/today/monday so im thinking of just bringing it to my doctor and hope she can do something or at least figure out whats going on :( do any of you ladies know what that can possibly be???

Comments

• How far along are u???
  • Maybe the umbiblical cord???? I really have no idea though
  • edited August 2011
    @vayanna im 28w
    @bwhite55019 meep how would that be coming out of me? im scared :(
  • Switch hospitals, go to diff ER. Bring picture. Don't go against your gut feelings here.
  • Go in don't wait it could be something serious and the way it sounds it is demand to be checked and don't leave til u do cause your paying for it
  • Something is wrong for sure. Thats not normal at all. If its the umbilical cord i would think your water sac would have to break first. Has baby been moving? You should find another er to go to asap or go back to the original and demand to be examed. Good luck, i hope everything turns out ok.
  • Wth! Stupid hospital! Def get it checked out and don't stop til someone will check it! Is def not normal and i would be very concerned
  • I think you need immedate medical help. Please go to any hospital.
  • @jellybelly1015 i really want to cause i know of a good hospital although i thought the one i have now was good but i guess not the thing is if i switch hospitals i have to switch doctors and my doctor is really good and knows all about my heart problems and is doing what ever is possible to help me with them which is amazing cause my heart problems are pretty bad right now... so i feel like im in a pickle

@vayanna i think im gonna call my bf to take me right now cause i know this is not normal what so ever.
  • Yes please do and update n tag me
  • @sjmom my baby is still very active which makes me feel a lot better and thank you im gonna get ready and head over to another er and get checked there cause i know this is just not ok. thank you ill keep you ladies updated

@jellybeaning11 i know i was so infuriated when i left my sis called and complained and she even talked to the dean? i believe and they said next time i go in ill be treated with the best care but i shouldnt have to go through a bad experience to have good treatment! ugh! anyway yea im definitely gonna go to an er
  • @vayanna ok i will!! thanks for everything!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    I totally get the doctor thing especially w a heart condition. This is where you go to the other hospital and do A LOT of kicking and screaming. The big concern at the moment is bleeding and something coming out of you. Once you start getting taken care of and not ignored, tell every nurse and Dr that comes near your room about your heart condition. When a new one comes in, assume shift change and start all over again. You are your and your baby's advocate, don't take no for an answer. Please, keep me updated too. And make sure they know your primary dr that is good, he/she should send over your information if it looks like go time so that way this other hospital has the full picture.
  • Good luck! That sounds so bizarre!
  • Don't leave untill you have answers! Definitely show them pictures!! When they ask why you're wanting to be checked out just pull out the pics and let them get scared! Let them know how scary and serious this is to you. I'll be praying you and baby well!!!!!
  • Hope you find out what's going on, sounds so scary.
  • Hope everything is okay.
  • Yea go in to any hospital
  • good Luck! hope you and baby are ok %%-
  • edited August 2011
    @vayanna @everyone
    Sorry I haven't updated I just got home and I'm super tired... so I went to a different hospital and I'm so happy I did they ordered every test possible to make sure my baby girl is ok which thank God she is and she almost 3lbs already!?! Lol but anyway I showed them the picture and they couldn't give me a 100% sure diagnoses since wtv the thing that's coming out goes back in but his prediction was that my ligaments are probably just weak due to the stretching pregnancy causes so if I do any force my cervix can actually come down that low or it even be my bladder they did many ultrasounds to see if its anything visible but everything cane back normal I asked if that harms my baby at all they said no and my cervix is very much closed so I'm kinda left where I began but at least I know my babys ok and the placenta is perfect and high up and I know they did everything they could to try to figure it out... I just find it so bizarre I hope they're right and its nothing dangerous (although it sounds like it) and just something that happens to pregos

I'll respond to comments in a little just cause I'm so tired right now but thank you everyone!!!
  • Glad you and baby are okay :-) *hugs*
  • Im so glad you and your little girl are alright. Get lots of rest! Im sure your doctor will want you to at least take it easy for the next few weeks.
  • Id go anyway.. And.demand some awserd