hubby may miss birth of bby :'(

edited August 2011 in Labor
My husband has to go away for training on Sunday and won't return until September 11th...I'm due August 31st... Meaning he'll miss the birth of our son and he's pissed. Do you think they'll induce me sometime this week I'll be 39 weeks Wednesday. I'm so depressed but we've been waiting to hear about this job for weeks now and its a great opportunity meaning I will not have to return to work if I don't want to!

Comments

• My bf wont be there either cause of work too :( I been knowing so I've had time to deal with it, I really wanted him there as much as he wanted to b there but its impossible... just have someone else there for u to support u, sister, mom, bff, etc... maybe ask dr if its ok to induce before he leaves?
  • I have no family out here...quite depressing! They are gonna have to do something tho because I have a 4 year old daughter and a 7 year old son that will have to come with me to L&D if my husbands not here to drive them to his mothers
  • Ill deff ask to be induced then!
  • It can't hurt to ask!
  • Tell them too induce u .. just tell the doc its causin u alot of stress him not gunna b there and u really need him incase u dont manage too get the kids too mils then they will have to come hosp with u whice u dont think is right them seein u give birth and in so much pain bcoz it aint like u gunna leave them in th waitin area they will have too come in thee room
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Def gonna ask but I hate them I've been a loose 3 cm forever and having irregular contractions for a week and they won't help me! I have appt tomorrow so I'll find out
  • Opt for a 39 week elective induction
  • Is that a law? Like seriously because I'll be there Wednesday right along with you LOL -_- but seriously I'm not going threw this labor alone and I'll be damn if they try to make me
  • I know how you feel. My husband missed the birth of our 2nd. He deployed 11 days before I went into labor. My doctor would have induced if I was further along so I would definitely ask! Good luck, I hope your doctor says yes!!
  • I'll kill her if she says no! (JK)