1 week and 3 days it seems like forever

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
My due date is 9/1 but feels like forever. I really hope he comes this week my body can't take it any more, I can't sleep, I can't walk or waddle I'm in pain all the time. I go to the doc 2 a week sometimes more. This is becoming so mentally draining as well as physically. And I'm getting so impatient I just want to see my little mans face and hold him and know that he is ok with out all the doc appt making me worry about him and how he's doing. Please send me labor dust I'm in serious need of some.

Comments

• Im due that same day with a boy too :) it does feel like forever n I can still walk but my feet swell up so bad!! Labor dust to u ********** n some for me too :) **********
  • @letysfirst my feet don't swell but it feels like his head is in between my knees. So when I walk its pretty funny. Are you ready for your little guy? Have you picked a name?
  • Lol that's funny... yes I am far beyond ready to meet him! All night I was having contractions but nothing regular ... his name will be Santiago, like his father. I also like strong hispanic names :)
    what r u naming ur lil one?
  • @letysfirst I love that, good name. We are going with Noah. My husband who is atheist picked it. I love it but think its funny that's what he.picked.
  • Lol aww. :) yea that is funny but its a nice name, ur hubby did good... question... have u lost ur mucus plug? I haven't no sign of it either lol
  • @letysfirst not one sign of labor. Which us more frustrating. Last week I wasn't dilated just soft. Hopefully today there is some progess at my appt. How about you?
  • These two days feel like forever good luck hope ur baby comes soon
  • Last Tuesday I was at 1cm hopefully I've made some progress but other than that just non regular contractions
  • I'm due the 31st and im so over it!
  • @preggointx when r u being induced?
  • due a day before you the 31st I have had mucous plug &ndd bloody show but still nothing not even a contraction ugh !
  • Its so hard to be patience when we've all waited so long.
    @happy_mommy2be that's great progress I bet you'll be on pregley soon talking about your new baby.
    @preggointx 2 more days til your due date?
    @2boiz_1gurl I know us just to much after a certain point.
    we all need lots of labor dust.
  • 12 days!!! in pain no consistent contractions!! ugh BABY DUST TO ALL OF US!!
  • I've got 5 days left and it's passing soooo slowly. And noooo signs of labor. Sigh.
  • @menemami ikr ! well at least I hope so for all of us .

»~°¤Labor Dust to All !¤°~«
  • My dd is today im getting induced in two
  • Im due the 31st an no sign of labor :( im so discouraged
  • So excited just came from doc and he said 3cm dialated and I most have not noticed but I lost my mucus plug. Oh I hope the labor dust works this week.
  • I'm due the 3rd yay but no sign of labor yet ugh and whit the heat we are having to deal with in dallas is horrible but I hope he comes fast