is anyone elses brain mush?

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
¦] my brain doesnt work anymore lol yesterday i said "we need to go to the tea to get store" haha and this happens atleast once a day! Then ill be in thd middle of doing something and space off and forget what im doing. Plus it takes me like 20 minutes to do a verg easy sudoku puzzle when it used to take me like 3. Ive left the sink on and overflowed thd kitchen as well lmao! Anyone else have a brain like mine? 21 weeks 1 day!

Comments

• haha yes ! im a secretary and i forget messages all the time ! or lose train of thought for no reason !
  • @cute_pebbles my husband still thinks its funny but i beg to differ lol im glad im jot the only pregly with mush for brains hahaha :)
  • Yes, I've been forgetting words, like the other day I wanted my husband to buy some apples but I forgot what they were called... I had to describe them.
    Also we were going to Chipotle and instead of a burrito I wanted tacos so I said "I think I'm going to get steak tacos. What do they call them?" My husband "...uh tacos?"
    Yeah... -palmface-
  • Yes! I was at my baby shower yesterday and I spaced out several times
  • Same here yesterday. I couldnt say casinio even after my man sound it out for me. Man, was laughing @ me lol
  • oh goodness haha yes! my brain has been gone since about 10 weeks and i'm now 37 weeks, i feel so bad for the people around me!
  • I forget simple words all the time! My hubby thinks it's funny, but I feel like an idiot. I also get going on things and forget what I'm doing. I keep saying sry I claim pregnancy.
  • I've been trying to keep up with sudoku on my phone. If I start to mess up or forget what I'm doing, it's time for a nap. But I really think it helps! I try to challenge myself on my time. Now I'm just trying to get them done without messing up. Lol.

Totally feeling your pain. Ever since this pregnancy started... I've felt like I don't even remember how to tie my shoes!
  • @littlefae OMH Ive done that too!!! :) An ambulance went by and I like 'they hate it when you call the drivers ambulance trivers. They're called EMT's" and then a firetruck went by and I looked at my husband (mind you his father is the chief firefighter back home) and said, "What do they call firetruck drivers..." lmfao.... they call them firefighters.. I almost died!!!

@Roxy lol I just had that happen to me yesterday.. but I dont remember what word it was :/ darn brain lol

@pinkigirl haha its sooo embarassing!!!! :) My husband has gotten to the point where he doesnt even mention it anymore he just laughs and moves on... haha...

@bigtakingtori Haha yeah... I feel like doing sudoku helps me too haha after about 2 games my brain finally can count to nine without me having to mouth it out haha :)

I'm soooo glad I'm not the only dysfunctional pregly :)
  • YES!! i forget words... i get lost when im in the middle of something and if my bf talk to me when im working on something its like i dont understand what hes saying. ive had it happen where im talking to him and all of a sudden i forget wat i was even talking about and have to ask him. its like my brain blacks out on me.
  • Yes I left the oven on all day the other day but if u ask what day I couldn't tell u lmao
  • My brain has been gone since I was about 12 weeks :-( I'm now 28+3 and I am constantly messing up at work on orders and I always get words mixed up, everyone thinks it's hilarious, but I want my normal brain back lol
  • @btrflyqt85 haha Ive had that happen before too! The worst is when my husband wasnt listening, and then asks me to repeat myself... its like I dont remember!!!! haha

@momof22be Haha I havent done that yet but I still have another 19 weeks so I'm sure I will lol I left my hair straightener on once... my husband was mad lol

@pawgio I miss my brain too!!!! :) This pregnancy brain makes my old brain look like a genius lol
  • exactly like that!