How did you feel the day(s) before you went into labor?

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
I'm a ftm, so I'm curious to hear how you preglys felt the day or so before you went into labor. Was you extremely tired, energetic, restless? Did you just know it would be soon? Did you lose your plug? Water break?

Comments

• Lol! I felt excited and scared. Being pregnant is nothing compaired to being a mother
  • I felt really calm but couldn't sleep a wink and then boom contractions
  • I wasn't expecting to go into labor the 1st time. I got up to take my husband to work, we had sex an then my water broke about 15minutes later. My 2nd pregnancy about the day b4 I went into labor I was very energetic an cleaned evrything
  • with my 1st i was exhausted! I had lost my plug 2 weeks before,the whole week before i had braxton hicks, then like 3 days before i was spotting and just so uncomfortable! I had 3 false alarms due to braxton hicks and my weak bladder...my water didnt break, my son was born 3 days early thank u pitocin!........(delivered vaginally).......My 2nd son the whole labor went so smoothly!! I was 3 days overdue i was scheduled to b induced on a sunday morning (the 27th) i had gone to my doc appt on that friday morning (the 25th) i had light braxton and only dialated to 1.5 went home and i somehow knew i was going to go in labor that night but i kept calm and didnt tell hubby a thing...he left to work and i was home alone with my 1yr old and the contractions werent steady but they were getting stronger......My mother in law had came home and i told her it was time bc i knew i somehow just knew but i was sooo happy that she didnt believe me bc i was so calm and "smiley" lol but i went upstairs and called hubby home and he came and we went to hosp and somehow thats when the contractions hit me reallllllllly hard but still not hard enough if u compare those to the labor with my older son lol i was just so calm and happy and eager to meet my baby boy he was born at 250am on sat just the day b4 i was scheduled to b induced (which i wasnt thinking of going in anyway bc im scared of any type of surgery lol) i gues u can say w my first i was anxious, scared, nervous, but overall tired---with my second i was just calm but energetic i labored at home mostly and i even did a load of laundry while i waited for hubby (washed, dryed, and folded) lol
  • oh yeah and with both my water never broke on its own the nurses have to break my water....
  • @everyone. Wow, it's crazy how everyone is so different. I'm hoping I go soon! I've been losing my mucous plug for 2 weeks and dilated to 3 also for 2 weeks! Hopefully tomorrow I'm further:)