Omg!! Omg!! We have a date for my csection!

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Wohooo!! It feels soo good to finally have a date! Friday, sep2nd!! Thats if I dont go into labor before lol...
Cant wait to meet my twinkies! Im so excited and nervous, it just started hitting me!!

Comments

• Any advice on how to prepare for the surgery?
  • I have no idea, myself. D: I'm either going in the 8-29 or 8-31... I'm nervous about mine! If you get any good advice on preparation, let me know!
  • @mythica tell me about it!! Im terrified!! I had my son vaginally and it was great, now I have to do a csection cause both my twins are breech...(sigh)....oh well..as long as they're healthy.
    Hopefully we can get some good advice on here! :)
  • I've gotten some, but it's mostly been their experiences. lol. I do appreciate the ladies who have lent their stories, but... I think when you're nervous about having it scheduled for the first time (having never done it before), not much can calm your nerves. lol. But this is my first baby, so it kinda sucks that I don't have that exciting part of not knowing when she's gonna be here, or be like, "It's time!!" you know? lol
  • Lucky lady
  • @mythica I know what you mean! I just read your post about sections and they're is some good advice, but like you said it still is nerve wracking.
    I wish something would happen before tho, cause with my son I was induced so I still didnt experience things going naturally.
    Why are you having a csection?
  • @momof22be thank you! When are you due?
  • @josie749 I'm having a c-section because my little girl is exected to have problems with her brain... and a vaginal delivery might cause more damage. So we are trying to avoid hurting her. >_<
  • Expected*