Earthquake!!!

edited August 2011 in Current Events
Did anybody else feel that a little bit ago? It scared me and my daughter shitless!

Comments

• Yes! I live in PG County MD & i thought i was abt to go into larbor with everything going on! Was TERRIFIED!
  • Me too girl! I live in belsville and thought my house was gonna fall down lol
  • I had my baby today and my nurse thought my bed was haunted haha
  • Felt it out here in Pittsburgh
  • Im in the hospital too..had my baby yesterday & I thought my room was haunted too! Lol the bed, blinds & rocking chair started shaking...it freaked me out!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We felt it in Ohio. I was at my attorneys office and her office building started swaying. She's from LA and she's screaming get in the halls. Lol it was nuts. We thought it had been from the filming of the avengers movie they are filming in Cleveland but we were advised today they weren't. Lol. It was freaky.
  • Felt it in NC... almost peed my pants when things on my shelves started to shake!
  • Felt it in upstate new York... thought I was tripping out lol!
  • im in ohio and a lot of my friends are all freaking out on FB about it. I am confused. I have been home all day, with the exception of walking 5 blocks to show the kids their classrooms. i felt nothing and everyone is freaking. im so confused lol
  • We had a quake here in Colorado last night too. Too crazy that there were quakes in two different parts of the country within a 24 hr period of one another. I think ours was a 5.6? Not completely sure that's right. I was raised in Cali and slept right through it but my hubby was all kinds of excited lol
  • felt it in massachusetts. i thought a train or a really big truck was driving by. but it was kinda scary when i found out it was an earthquake that happened in VIRGINIA!! lol