He was supposed to bring me burger king....

so my bf went to get his gun from the pawnshop so he said he'd grab me a double whopper and shake. he gets home and starts bring in an xbox, meat slicer games and xbox accesorries. no burger king. i was so ready to cry and flip right the f*** out. i ask him where my bk is and he said he ran out of money. he then hands me a pink sapphire and diamond white gold ring. needless to say so didnt care about hte burger king anymore.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ya it was a really nice surprise and its sooo pretty
  • yea i cried which i do almost all the time now but lol he knew it was a happy cry
  • Lol I saw the pic on fb with all the Xbox games in the background!! Lmao
  • lol yep mama_kat ill just have to eat the birthdaycake flavored ice cream i have hear
  • Omg thats so sweet he still coulda brought a coco shake with it but yeah that was so kind of him
  • Aw that is awesome :)
  • ya i felt bad at first for looking at everything he bought b4 he handed me the ring cuz there was stuff for me and i kept asking for my bk so when he said he was out of money i almost flipped but when he handed me that ring "just because he loves me" all was forgiven
  • I want a bk now tut oh well have to get 1 tomorrow now :-D
  • Awww! I so need a " I-knew-there-was-a-reason-I-love-u " moment right now. That's a good one lol lucky girl u.
  • ya he might have popped the question if i wouldnt of said no if he wants to marry me it will be at least 6 months after the baby is born before i say yes. i have a huge problem with getting married because of a baby