Csection mommies, did you wax or shave for surgery?

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Im just wondering because im very sensitive and break out from both, should I just let the doc do it? :/
I know this might be a silly question but I just dont wana end up with the incision, painful keloided stretch marks and breakouts to top it off..what did you ladies do?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I shaved last night for my c section this morning and the nurse was so excited that I already had it done lol
  • I take care of it myself because with my first the nurse was rough and the razor sucked!
  • @firsttimemommytobe Not usually, I didnt with my first baby, and didnt till now and im currently almost 37 weeks with twins, my poor skin can take it anymore :( .
    It feels horrible too, ive been through so much in this pregnancy, extreme morning sickness, severe heartburn, heaviness and bad pressure, pelvic pain, shooting vaginal pain from the begining and bedrest for pre-term labor for 10 weeks now, and all that is easy compared to the pain and bad itching ive been getting from my stretch marks.
    Dont worry tho, ive never seen anyone else get them!
  • @kalasthename & @mommyo3soon2b4 ok ill take care of it myself then, thanks!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firsttimemommytobe im sorry didnt mean to scare anyone, believe me im shocked myself at how im getting them. But its very very rare.