what will u name ur baby girl?

Comments

• My little girl is due on March 15th and we are naming her Liberty Jo Syndal... we have always loved the name Liberty and her two middle name are family names.
  • Her nickname is going to be Birdie... I'm sure she will go by Libby or Liberty when she is older.
  • edited February 2011
    If i have a girl i want to name her Victoria faye..:D
  • Mine will be abrielle Laurenn Palo or abrielle layla Palo :))
  • Well if I have a girl it will be amari patrice little or
  • Anhelys janelle I find out wednesday
  • edited February 2011
    Addilyn Ashley ...we don't know if its a girl.
  • Aurora Marie..theyre both family names and we have decided the nickname rori would be really cute. At first I wasnt sure about aurora cuz thats wat he was goin to name his first child(previous marriage) but then I decided it was er family name..ots his and its important to him. And I did get to pick the middle name...we are completely unagreeable on any boy named though.
  • If mine is a girl, her first name will be Aubrey. Middle name will be either Danielle, Elizabeth, or Brooke.
  • If we have a girl it'll be either alisa kristine or keely reyn
  • If its a girl we're gonna name her Adrienne Jenise...is that cute orr should I consiter a new one.
  • We picked Sophia Marie
  • My first daughters name is Rosemary Jean. If this one is a girl her name will be Lillian Jade.
  • If its a girl annabella jean (jean being my middle name and my late father gene)..won't find out for a while tho due Oct.18
  • Kyleighann/kylee-ann
  • I was going to name my baby aaliyah before I found out its a boy now I'm naming his after his dad deron bates aka dj
  • My baby girl will be either Scarlett Isobel Reust (scarlett is my hubs family name) or Evangeline Isobel Reust (a longtime fave of mine) this is so hard b cuz i love scarlett and i want his family to be happy but i also love evangeline!
  • Idk if its a boy or girl cuz I'm only 5 wks and 2 days nut if its a girl we.r gonna name her Ellena Grace.:)
  • Alivia Tessa .. my gma's name is Theresa. Every one calls her Tessie ... I don't like either so we are going with Tessa :)
  • Naming my bby girl,

Nayeli ( Na-yeli) still workn on middle name
  • Mila (pronounced mee-lah) Nicole....

Or Avin Camilla....we aren't deciding until we see her.
  • Kayden Janet (sounds like jeanette)
  • Charlee jo. Lee is in my name and jo is my sisters middle name.
  • Jasper Lorelei
  • Tegan Jade :X

• We are naming her...Sloane :)
  • I don't know watt I'm having but if its k girl were naming her Kaylen Renae <3
  • Layla Simone
  • Kelena O'Mari I put me n my hubbys names together lol... Kenneth O'Brien and Lena Marie