19 hours of contactions and..

edited August 2011 in Labor
went to the hospital and they sent me home, i am so tired they were every 10 minutes then every 5 and have now stopped slept a bit today you would think being my forth baby this would be easy im now 9 days over due and the midwife said im not even dilating want to cry

Comments

• Oh I'm sorry. Have they scheduled your induction?
  • No i will see my midwife tommorrow i feel so fed up now hope it dosent start tonight my poor husband hasnt slept he looked after the kids today so i could sleep
  • you poor thing. I hope your baby comes very soon. I am so glad my dr will induce sooner. I refuse to go over. Good luck. Why didnt they just keep you and start you on pitocin with you being so far over due? Is that even safe?
  • Good luck. You have a stubborn baby that won't leave your womb and hope that doesn't translate for later in life
  • edited August 2011
    @angel26 im from England they let you go upto 14 days overdue seeing my midwife today had contractions again last night but only mild so not had the best sleep hope this will be over soon
  • @gladiator007 Thankyou omg i hope not lol
  • Oh no! They will normally induce at +12 so hopefully not long to go if you don't start yourself soon. Good luck hun (*)