I hate carrying the weight for my whole family:(

Somedays I feel like running away from EVERYONE........and never looking back. I am the younger sister a single mom who had the strength to leave a horrible marriage yet I still take care of EVERYONE emotionally . My dad my sister my ex husband my kids all while working full time and being 9 months PREGNANT!!!!!! I want to run away in the middle of the night with a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of Vodka and drive to VEGAS and become a showgirl!!!

Comments

• Girl i know exactly how you feel.. people tend to let all your emotions on you and expect you to do something to fix their problems.. my boss even complains about his children to me.. im 21 and dealing with a 52 yr old mans problems... My husband ONLY worries about himself and i doubt we will be together much longer.. my family does it too.. cry on my shoulder and i have nothing to say because there all problems i never had to deal with..
  • Lol! Wait until after u have the baby to run away to Vegas! Lol! I feel u though. Im a worry wart! Everyday im worrying about my husbands medboard and his cancer scares someone ia going to snatch up mt daughter on her was to school n im scared my cat ia going to smother my three year old son! Wtf is that?! My husbands always making comments about me and creating my own stress n he's right!
  • Okay I will wait until after I deliver .....LMAO....but dang Vegas Solo sounds pretty nice right now;)
  • Running away sounds amazing... im so tired of EVERYONE! I wanna move somewhere far away and never tell anyone where I go.
  • Ill kick the husband out n u ladies can come stay with me. I live on oahu so laid back attitudes n beaches for us!
  • I could definitely handle Hawaii. I gotta have a beach. I grew up on the gulf coast so a beach is a must.
  • Can i join you?! Marlboro red 100's and tequilla!! I quit smoking months ago but a cigarette sounds so good right now!!!!
  • Yep anyone who can just not need ANYTHING from me and likes to drink and smoke a lot is welcome;) lol. Smoking and drinking are not things I normally indulge in but when I do.....they are FABULOUS:)